EVILFACE's Custom GIJOE: MARINE - Code Name: GUNG-HO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: EVILFACE's Custom GIJOE • Self-Propelled Gun Artilleryman - Code Name: Thunder

His helmet is a masterpiece! Fantastic translation to one-sixth :yess:

Re: EVILFACE's Custom GIJOE • Self-Propelled Gun Artilleryman - Code Name: Thunder

I was never a big fan of Thunder but man you made him look great. That helmet is perfect! You gotta do Heavy Metal now! :D

Thunder is incredible! That helmet is a piece of art!!!

Spot on bro! The attention to detail on the helmet is incredible!

phenominal work as always face!

Great job on Thunder! Always one of my favorites. Pretty cool to see Steamroller in the background as well.

John

It's been a while since I have been on this site but seeing your custom Joes on that card art made it worth it. Keep up the killer work EF!

Great work on Thunder EF. Really love your works and always looking forward to more Joe projects from you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Since others are putting their custom Joes in a single thread, I guess I will to!!

cardback_custom.jpg

WORDS CANNOT DISCRIBE THE JELLYSICKLE THAT IM SUCKING ON RIGHT NAOOO..,. Damn man that's ****...

Second that bump His Awesomeness knows no bounds! :rock

:rock :rock

Have about 10 in works. Need to finish some of them. :lol

:rock :rock

Have about 10 in works. Need to finish some of them. :lol

Only 10? I have 22 sitting in various states of assembly. I envy you...

I dig some of those designs.

Maybe some head gestures?

Back