• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Everything must GO!! Sideshow SW Jedi Exclusives!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Venky

Super Freak
Reaction score
PRICES LOWERED 6/22 Everything must GO!! Sideshow SW Jedi Exclusives!

Times are tough and I must let this stuff go. Decided to let go of all my prequel related Sideshow in favor of the OT.

Prices are US shipping included and will be recalculated for both multiple items or shipping outside U.S. All come with original display and shipping boxes as seen in the photos below unless otherwise noted. All pieces have been briefly displayed and carefully repackaged unless otherwise noted. PM me with questions. Paypal only at this time. Thanks for looking!

Anakin/Vader SDCC Exclusive SHIPPED

Mace Windu Exclusive SHIPPED

Darth Maul Regular (no shipping box) SHIPPED

Ki Adi Mundi Exclusive (never displayed) SHIPPED

Obi Wan Kenobi Episode 3 Exclusive SHIPPED

Qui Gon Jin Exclusive SHIPPED

Anakin Episode 3 Exclusive SHIPPED

Obi Wan Kenobi Jedi Knight Exclusive SHIPPED

General Obi Wan Kenobi Exclusive SHIPPED shipped

Last edited:
Another friendly bump. :) Make an offer if I am close to what you would pay. Asking never hurt anybody. ;)

Update! General Kenobi is available again! Prices lowered. Do NOT want to go to FEEBAY with this stuff. Wanna give to those who deserve it. :)

Last edited:
If Vader, and a few other things were not shiping within the timeframe of my next paycheck.....
Got some questions, venky, pm incomming

MACE is all that's left. Someone make a reasonable offer!

Mace is the last one guys! Get him while he lasts!

Shipping updated on items and the BMF has been LOWERED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back