• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Everything must GO! Hellboy 2 Samaritan EX Darkness LSB! Sauron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Venky

Super Freak
Reaction score
ALL SOLD

Times are tough and I must let this stuff go. Time for the statues and prop replicas to go.

Prices are US shipping included and will be recalculated for either multiple items or shipping outside U.S. All come with original display and shipping boxes as seen in the photos below unless otherwise noted. All pieces have been briefly displayed and carefully repackaged unless otherwise noted. PM me with questions. Paypal only at this time. Thanks for looking!

Darkness Legendary Scale Bust #244/1,000 SOLD
Picture014.jpg

Hellboy 2 Samaritan Exclusive SHIPPED

Sideshow Weta Sauron Statue (was returned and repaired by Sideshow on the tips of his spikes of his helm, cannot even tell) SHIPPED

Last edited:
another humble bump. :) Make an offer if it is real close to what you would pay. Asking never hurt anybody. ;)

OOPS! :duh Fixed it. :) Sauron is available again. Bumped for even lower prices!

damn, i just bought the samaritan off of ebay last week and it arrived broken:mad: now i have to deal with a seller that says it was fine when it left, but you could tell that it had attempted at been repaired.

I am really sorry to hear that. I hope everything works out one way or another. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back