Ever wonder what happens if you hit a COP?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ashkanls

Super Freak
Reaction score
So the lady in the White VW van rear ended the cop car on her right. Then another cop came to do a police report of the accident and then 3 other police officers joined the party. :lol:lol:lol

Photo0127.jpg

I have hit cops.... granted it was just playful and not serious. I know 5 of which are friends or are related to me by blood. hehe

In fact I hang with one every weekend and I give him shots all the time. My cousin and I used to hang all the time, he's a full fledged cop now. All great people.

Im friends with 2 out of those 5 cops and I have one of their cell numbers so this wasnt a bash a cop thread. Hope you didnt take it that way Eli

I have hit cops.... granted it was just playful and not serious. I know 5 of which are friends or are related to me by blood. hehe

In fact I hang with one every weekend and I give him shots all the time. My cousin and I used to hang all the time, he's a full fledged cop now. All great people.

What are the shots? Roids?

:D

:wave

Well maybe its the immediate surrounding of armed men that scares people at these "minor traffic violations" I know I get buggy after 2 men with guns surround me.

But ya, seriously, why do like 90% of those chases all start as routine stuff. Use the seatbelt if you're going to break the law, well other laws.

One of my mates backed into 2 cops about a month after he passed , when they came to the window I couldn't stop laughing. My mates face was priceless.

But ya, seriously, why do like 90% of those chases all start as routine stuff.

Because 99.9% of the time your initial traffic stop is for a simple traffic violation. Most criminals, even the really stupid ones, don't drive around with dead bodies strapped to the roof or signs on the car declaring they are on the FBI's 10 Most Wanted list.

Speeding, seat belts, illegal lane change, reckless driving, these are the things that get people stopped, its only after than officer realizes what hes dealing with.

Because 99.9% of the time your initial traffic stop is for a simple traffic violation. Most criminals, even the really stupid ones, don't drive around with dead bodies strapped to the roof or signs on the car declaring they are on the FBI's 10 Most Wanted list.

Speeding, seat belts, illegal lane change, reckless driving, these are the things that get people stopped, its only after than officer realizes what hes dealing with.

I have no problems if 60 cops come but when f ing highway patrol comes into my joint they seem to think its ok to block the enterance of the business. I have gone off on the idiots 2 times in the passed 4 years. If your not arresting them get the hell out of the way.

A cop has a job to do. Seeing too many cops in one place for too little reason makes me think that they might do the job better if they made better use of their time. And I'm not necessarily criticizing the way police do their job. They know better than I do. But when I see them being idle, I have to wonder what things people with too much time on their hands are capable of.

Why does it take five cops to deal with a minor fender bender? In California, no less.

I got busted for some weed, and they had 3 cops on the scene......seriously...for ____ing weed. :dunno

It's only a ticket...I dont see why they needed more then one.

Back