Evening all

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rijie78

Super Freak
Reaction score
:wave

Aloha, been on here a little while but realised I've not properly said hello :) Fussy sort of chap who's mostly into records & films, but there's a handful of toys and statues in the mix too.. PF Jessica Rabbit being the prize piece!

Always interesting seeing other people's collections & stuff tho, so will see you around the boards from time to time! Cheers all, Rob.

Congrats on the Jessica Rabbit PF! :hi5:

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show! :duff
icon_snoopy.gif
wavesmile.gif

Sold on my Gentle Giant Sucker Punch Rocket statue to fund the Jessica buy... a wrench - that Rocket statue is awesome - but, much like Highlander, there could only be one.

Can't rate the Jessica PF highly enough, can't fault it. Definitely try and get one!

Sold on my Gentle Giant Sucker Punch Rocket statue to fund the Jessica buy... a wrench - that Rocket statue is awesome - but, much like Highlander, there could only be one.

Can't rate the Jessica PF highly enough, can't fault it. Definitely try and get one!

The Rocket Statue is a beauty, I have the Japanese variant Babydoll from GG. :yess:

The Rocket Statue is a beauty, I have the Japanese variant Babydoll from GG. :yess:

Nice! Pics, pics! Was disappointed we didn't get a Hot Toys Rocket. Ah well.

I had no time for Sucker Punch as a film but I very much, ahem, appreciated the attention to detail in the costuming and suchlike...

Very cool, cheers - actually, I think I might have seen some of your outside shots of the statue before somewhere. The one-sheet looks good framed, too; I've got the UK quad lurking in my poster collection.

Back