Even though the license is at Mattel...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slap-Happy

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I so wish Hot Toys would do 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters.

They could have switching jumpsuits (first or second movie). Accsessories could include the dancing toaster, Slimer, bag of Stay-Puft marshmallows, smashed eggs w/ carton, the thing Peter uses when he inspects Dana's house in the first movie, PKE meter, trap, the proton packs with the helium tank like thing on the back, etc.

They could also make a Ecto-1 in scale.

Imagine, wouldn't it be awesome?

Yes it would be awesome.

I can see it being a strong possibility if the third movie gets made.

I would honestly be very surprised if we ever see another 1:6 line from Sideshow. Seems like they're making every excuse to pause/cancel most of the active ones they have now. :(

Also agree with nam. Everything except star wars seems to have been axed.

Here we go again. Another request / petition / wish thread. Geezus this is getting out of hand. It would be cool if they did it but they won't :pfft::nana:

Here we go again. Another request / petition / wish thread. Geezus this is getting out of hand. It would be cool if they did it but they won't :pfft::nana:

The difference is that this is in the proper section.

I think it's a miracle that anybody has the license for Ghostbusters, so I don't see Hot Toys or SSC getting it any time soon. :monkey2

The difference is that this is in the proper section.

I think it's a miracle that anybody has the license for Ghostbusters, so I don't see Hot Toys or SSC getting it any time soon. :monkey2

Lets face it, Mattel is about 200X bigger than HT's or Sideshow so they'll always get (if they want) licenses first. They're the largest toy maker in the world. I have no doubt HT's will eventually get this AND eventually a BTTF license too. Both licenses would sell very well. I know i'd be on board for both.

Back