Evangelion 2.0 RAH Medicom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just getting Rei and Asuka. I had the first versions, but sold them to get these new ones.

whats the difference between the 1st versions and those?

The first versions had cloth outfits with plastic armor over top, it was kinda goofy, these appear to be a one piece uniform with all new head sculpts.

I think these ones look more streamlined and less goofy (more Anime and less cartoony). The head sculpts look better and more accurate and the hair doesn't look so chunky like it did on the first sculpts.

They're still damn expensive for what you get. This being Medicom I'm sure the included accessories are paltry.

They're still damn expensive for what you get. This being Medicom I'm sure the included accessories are paltry.

Actually, I think they are just hands. :monkey5

Kaworu is also being made and we can probably expect the new girl, Mari.

The first versions had cloth outfits with plastic armor over top, it was kinda goofy, these appear to be a one piece uniform with all new head sculpts.

It's not made of cloth buddy. It's some leathery like material.

I think these ones look more streamlined and less goofy (more Anime and less cartoony). The head sculpts look better and more accurate and the hair doesn't look so chunky like it did on the first sculpts.

Have you guys seen and touched these 2.0 versions? From the look of things, the outfit material used here is the same one used for the first release.

My Full Metal Alchemist Mustang leg broke man.. severely disappointed with Medicom. Will only get Shinji thats all :banghead

It's not made of cloth buddy. It's some leathery like material.

Have you guys seen and touched these 2.0 versions? From the look of things, the outfit material used here is the same one used for the first release.

I had the first 2, and if you read the description the uniforms have been retooled. Look at some close up pics and you'll see that the uniform are more form fitting, whereas the originals had armor that was sticking out. I, myself never mentioned anything about the clothing in the previous post, but the originals had fake leather suits, and I expect the same (hopefully improved) on these ones.

I know, it's an old thread but all NGE threads are, and, this is the only one I could find combining info on different Medicom NGE RAH's at once.
It looks as if Medicom is releasing Ikari Shinji (RAH 584) and Nagisa Kaworu (RAH 585) in leasure wear/school attire, based on 'Evangelion: 2.0 You Can (Not) Advance.
17,640 yen (about $ 217) each. A bit too rich for my taste, but as we all know, that seams to be the going rate for 1/6 figures these days.

https://www.medicomtoy.co.jp/list/6510.html
https://www.medicomtoy.co.jp/list/6511.html

The re-issues of Rei and Asuka in school attire where a lot cheaper, but that was like 2 years (?) ago... .

Last edited:
Back