European online shops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jkno

Stormtrooper
Reaction score
I would like to know which are the best EU shops which carry higher end collectibles (Sideshow, HT, Master Replicas/eFX, Gentle Giant etc.)? I know of Toy Palace and a couple others, but would like to find out your opinion and make myself a complete list, so any info is appreciated - also interested in your experiences with them. Thanks in advance. :wave

For HT, I'd recommend Onesixthbruce! This guy is a member here (breakersrevenge) and I only have praises for the guy!

Now, there is a great online store in Switzerland. I have the address somewhere and will update this thread when I can find it among my links! :D

@ 16k: did you find the link to the shop in Switzerland? I live there and I am very interested in the link, thanks!

Never ordered from Gator before, but had them on my list already. Glad to hear they are trustworthy! :duff

How fast does Gator usually receive brand new items after they're released? Like Hot Toys for example?

How fast does Gator usually receive brand new items after they're released? Like Hot Toys for example?

I'm not entirely sure, but I think they get their HT figs from SS, so it could take up to 2 months after Hong Kong release...

Again, not entirely sure, but that would be my estimate :)

I'm not entirely sure, but I think they get their HT figs from SS, so it could take up to 2 months after Hong Kong release...

Again, not entirely sure, but that would be my estimate :)

I think it is a bit of hit and miss with them, sometimes they get stuff in earlier than anyone else and sometimes it takes a bit longer. But the prices make up for it as they are hard to beat.

I've used these a few times and the service has been great.

https://www.twilight-zone-dordrecht.nl/

I used to buy all my stuff from this guy but he turned into a bit of a loon so I stopped using him and his prices are not that great. You should take a look at Gator as they ship to the UK and their shipping is quite reasonable. He also sells a lot of stuff that he claims as new but he has had them on display in his shop, just be careful and check your stuff when you get it :)

Back