Eureka Seven Gallery MH Eureka

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tendou-Kabuto

Super Freak
Reaction score
Can't you just hear Sounen Heart ??

Check out Eureka- https://www.centurysendsavior.com/MEGAHOUSEEureka.html

EurekaGroup4.jpg

lcummins said:
Hey Tendou,
What do you think of the Griffon statues? I've been interested in picking them up.

%5CAUTOIMAGES%5CGRF003lg.jpg

%5CAUTOIMAGES%5CGRF004lg.jpg

Ahh the recent Griffon statues.. Talho is Great. I honestly think PVC statue wise the Talho is the Best Talho out there. Eureka is good but I dont think the expression is as good. Talho is Great and very sexy, Eureka is pretty good. I actually will be putting my galleries up for these 2 pretty soon. So keep an eye out for them. Unless you have already bought them but even then you should still check out my galleries! -_^

Highly Reccomend them if you're BIG E7 fan like me they are a MUST, you can get them for a good price now that they have been brought over by AAA Anime. Around like $50 each

Tendou-Kabuto said:
Ahh the recent Griffon statues.. Talho is Great. I honestly think PVC statue wise the Talho is the Best Talho out there. Eureka is good but I dont think the expression is as good. Talho is Great and very sexy, Eureka is pretty good. I actually will be putting my galleries up for these 2 pretty soon. So keep an eye out for them. Unless you have already bought them but even then you should still check out my galleries! -_^

Highly Reccomend them if you're BIG E7 fan like me they are a MUST, you can get them for a good price now that they have been brought over by AAA Anime. Around like $50 each

I agree, the Talho is one of the best out there! I love the show; actually I'm beginning to become a big fan of Anime! I watch mainly on Cartoon Network, so I'm always behind everyone else, but I really like the shows they are bringing over. Right now, my favorites are Bleach and Eureka, but Trinity Blood is very good as well. Even though I have seen every episode about 4 or 5 times now, I still watch FMA just about every night as well.

Is AAA Anime wholesale only? Checked out their site and it looks that way. What are your favorite US sites for Anime stuff?

And keep posting about new statues and stuff. There may only be a few of us interested on the board, but I enjoy seeing your galleries and posts! Thanks!!

carbo-fation said:
Yeah....I am a big Gundam fan. I like the original Gundam, Gundam Wing and Zeta Gundam. Gundam Seed was alright too. Do you have any Gundam model kits??

Weird! I've never been a big Gundam fan, but I do like Eureka a lot. I don't see it as a mecha series so much...

lcummins said:
I agree, the Talho is one of the best out there! I love the show; actually I'm beginning to become a big fan of Anime! I watch mainly on Cartoon Network, so I'm always behind everyone else, but I really like the shows they are bringing over. Right now, my favorites are Bleach and Eureka, but Trinity Blood is very good as well. Even though I have seen every episode about 4 or 5 times now, I still watch FMA just about every night as well.

Is AAA Anime wholesale only? Checked out their site and it looks that way. What are your favorite US sites for Anime stuff?

And keep posting about new statues and stuff. There may only be a few of us interested on the board, but I enjoy seeing your galleries and posts! Thanks!!

^_^ Happy to hear you like the series. I actually was quite a big fan when it was airing in Japan awhile back. They actually brought it over here in pretty quick time. As for Bleach, If you're a fan you will probably be very happy to hear I have TONS of Bleach Related Galleries coming up, Including trading figures, statues and 1/6. Trinity Blood is pretty Hot right now It was the biggest Cosplay subject last year and my GF was all into it as well she was also part of one the Biggest TB Cosplay group too.

AAA is wholesale only but you can find many of the ppl who carry their products online. As for your question about my favorite anime online shops. I mostly buy my stuff from my suppliers in Japan. But If I had to say I do like-

www.imageanime.com

www.rsc-online.com

to name a couple.

Thank you for your kind words of my galleries. You have no idea how nice it is to hear some kind words from ppl on this board of all places. I will continue to post my stuff here for you all -_^ Be sure to check out the blog too.

Tendou-Kabuto said:
...Thank you for your kind words of my galleries. You have no idea how nice it is to hear some kind words from ppl on this board of all places. I will continue to post my stuff here for you all -_^ Be sure to check out the blog too.

Thanks for the links! I was just checking out your blog a little earlier and immediately bookmarked it! I will be checking it often! :D

There are so many good statues and PVC figures being made it would be easy to get addicted! I am trying to limit myself to at least stay with shows I've seen, but I have been tempted many, many times! Your galleries aren't going to help in that regard! :rotfl

carbo-fation said:
Yeah....I am a big Gundam fan. I like the original Gundam, Gundam Wing and Zeta Gundam. Gundam Seed was alright too. Do you have any Gundam model kits??

I am a HUGE Gundam Fan. I actually prefer the CE stuff (Gundam Seed, Gundam Seed Destiny, Astray, stargazer) to the Orig UC stuff. I'm not a big fan of Tomino's directing I guess. I do like 08th MS and 0080 a lot tho and Char is like God in my book. but I dont really care for many of the plots and drama in UC. I am also a Huge fan of G-Gundam.

And yes, I have Tons of Gundam kits and pick up new releases regularly. I'm actually a pro modeler so I do a lot of commissions for ppl which is why I never get the cahnce to build kits for myself, altho I do keep up with all the Gundam kit releases. I also do a lot of the Gundam Characters as well and have been heavily collecting all the Gundam Seed Heroines and RAHDX figures among others.

lcummins said:
Weird! I've never been a big Gundam fan, but I do like Eureka a lot. I don't see it as a mecha series so much...

hahaha If you like Eureka Seven I would also reccomend Naruto altho I would reccomend trying to watch the Original Japanese episodes rather than the Edited US ones on CN.

Eureka Seven has many elements with the Modern Shonen series. It has a Young Protagonist who grows throughout the series searching for something to believe in and has very strong themes of friendship, dreams and believing in yourself. Not to mention the main guy is also in love with the main girl and we see the relationship of these 2 characters grow throughout the series from firendship to something more. He also has a rival (Dominique) and the rival has a girl (Anemone) which is comparable with the main girl. What makes E7 a Mech series however (Aside from the Mecha) is the setting of the war and all the other drama going on beside Renton and Eureka's relationship.

Now that you seen Bleach and E7 you gotta check out Naruto. If you haven't already.

lcummins said:
Thanks for the links! I was just checking out your blog a little earlier and immediately bookmarked it! I will be checking it often! :D

There are so many good statues and PVC figures being made it would be easy to get addicted! I am trying to limit myself to at least stay with shows I've seen, but I have been tempted many, many times! Your galleries aren't going to help in that regard! :rotfl

Glad to see you liked the Blog ^_^ As for PVC statues, yes it is very easy to be addicted. I blow so much money on them every month and man nicer and nicer ones keep coming out you just cant resist it..

Back