EU winner announced!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shaithis77 said:
That's ugly in your book? Holy smokes...

Mine too.

Don't ask me why.

If I recall, I found her attractive in the public appearance photos I've seen of her, but yeah, that's ugly in my book.

I'm almost tempted to ask you guys to post pics of your girlfriends/wifes if Shannon is considered ugly in your books. ;)

:cool:

Well, I met Shannon Baksa in person, and she looks better in person than the picture they have for her. Keep in mind, the Shannon Baksa (aka Mara Jade) I met had little makeup and wasn't as touched up as the pic.

Everyone I showed a picture of her to from that meeting thinks she's a hottie.

I'm STILL wondering how Padme' got picked.

Lightsaber and Black Leather (curvy/voluptuous) vs Snow bunny outfit (perky) and a blaster

I'm all Padme's out from Hasbro's multiples... a Mara woulda been nice. :) but i'm still hoping Mara gets made since they said this was just for the 1st item, and that others could still be made.

I've complained a lot about Padme, but judging from the quick sell-out of Luke I'm thinking that this whole Star Wars thing will be pretty successful.

So I'm not real worried about seeing the other nominees as well as a lot more EU characters.

I think this is a really, really bad choice, but I hope it makes the people that wanted her happy. I just don't consider the Clone Wars to be EU.

I mean, much of Ep. III deals with events that take place in the Clone Wars. I know it's technically not "canon", but it feels that way to me. Of course, it goes without saying that Padme herself is not EU, which I sort of think is the point of the poll. I guess the upcoming TV series will be classified EU as well even though Lucas will be involved.

Back