• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

[EU] HT Predators and BD Predalien for sale!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knightdramon

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello all!

Trimming down the Predator collection to just one, so I'm selling the rest. Accurate descriptions are below the pictures, feel free to ask for anything else!

Everything ships from Greece, Europe, would prefer to keep this within Europe but if you're willing to bear the shipping cost, I can ship anywhere.

Payment by paypal only please.

Hot Toys Berserker, Falconer, Tracker Predators
DSC05454.jpg

DSC05495.jpg

DSC05489.jpg

Tracker is perfect, no flaws and complete.
Berserker has two sets of blades, one large blade is broken at the tip but will be included.
Falconer is missing the shoulder patch that goes where the falcon stand is attached to. His left calf armour came undone and I glued the strap back to the side piece.

USD 175 for Tracker, USD 175 for Falconer and USD 185 for Berserker, all prices are shipped.

Got loads of feedback over at tfw2005 and these forums, all under the same username!

Please send me your messages via PM, thanks!

Last edited:
Will update with transformers and other high end collectibles soon, bump for the time being.

Back