Escape off the Road Escapes the Warehouse

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah ha, I got lost somewhere between the debate over the source of one's purchases, and the actual items that you received.

So how did the Golden Hall get involved anyway?!?! :wacky

LOTRFan said:
So how did the Golden Hall get involved anyway?!?! :wacky

Someone suggested that the Golden Hall is a lot cheaper on ebay. I agree, but shipping costs for an 8lb box bangs the price right up, so buying from SS and getting it shipped in Yurp is probably cheaper.

However, If I find a good deal at Collectormania this weekend, I'll prolly buy it there :google

https://www.collectormania.com/

TC :naughty

Box Opened!!!!!

WoW!!!!! The plaque is fabulous :google :google I haveta say it's much better than the budgie (which I like a lot :cool:). Fabulous detail, beautifully done :bounce:bounce

If u don't own one............. get it!!!!

TC :blissy:blissy

Link said:
congrats TC :wacky ,

mine unfortunately came in bad shape so have to contact sideshow :(

What was wrong? I'm not sure if I should send mine back due to the unpainted bit? :sick

It's only a little bit... but it might bother me! :sick

Psycho Cenobite :horror

PsychoCenobite said:
What was wrong?
My plaque had some slimey substance starting from the top and working its way down to the bottom, there were also pieces missing, its not been a good week with my statue collecting hobby.
Slime?

PsychoCenobite said:
I'm not sure if I should send mine back due to the unpainted bit? :sick
If you keep looking at it and can't repair it yourself, I'd say return it, after all we buy these pieces to enjoy them.

Wetanut said:
I TOLD ya TC! Innit beautimous? :joy

A great piece indeed, glad you like it TC!

Sorry to see what happened to the other plaque, I had a piece come with that on it once, I sent it back. :sick

Back