*****erick sosa update*****

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZKULPTOR

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi all, I just wanted to let you all know I am not gone forever. I am on "break" mode after the madness that is Comic Con, plus I messed up my neck muscles from working 22 hour days (before the Con for several days non stop... but I am getting better each day... I will be back with tons of goodies!
Thank you all!
-Erick

Last edited:
Hope you feel better Erick, You're sculpts are some of my favorites. I can't wait to show you what Elvis1976 did to your Jim Lee Batman head.
Get well and Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

Erick.. only 22 hours.. just you neck muscles ..what a big cry baby....:) Just kidding man, feel better and show us more goodies when you can!!!! Later!

Hi all, I just wanted to let you all know I am not gone forever. I am on "break" mode after the madness that is Comic Con, plus I messed up my neck muscles from working 22 hour days (before the Con for several days non stop... but I am getting better each day... I will be back with tons of goodies!
Thank you all!
-Erick

You're sculpts are some of my favorite.Hope you feel better Erick.:date

Congrats on the Street Fighter line. Just read your blog. Hope you're feeling better. I can't wait to see your comeback work on the Jim Lee Batman collection.

Congrats on the Street Fighter line. Just read your blog. Hope you're feeling better. I can't wait to see your comeback work on the Jim Lee Batman collection.

Thank you, I am still recovering but I should be back next week.
Images coming very soon!

i saw your thundercats stuff,any plan skulpting for jerry's 1/4 scale line?

You mean Jerry from Pop Culture shock?
Not likely, Jerry has other great sculptors. Plus I will continue my 1/6th line inspired by Thundercats, and yes I will make available :hi5:
-E

You mean Jerry from Pop Culture shock?
Not likely, Jerry has other great sculptors. Plus I will continue my 1/6th line inspired by Thundercats, and yes I will make available :hi5:
-E

i thought what thundrecats you did post was very promising,i look for for some finished products:clap

who is this,she's sexy!

IMG_1108.JPG

i thought what thundrecats you did post was very promising,i look for for some finished products:clap

who is this,she's sexy!

IMG_1108.JPG

Thank you! That girl is called "Space Host" it is a resin kit, and also it is being produced in China as a pre-paint, and will be sold by Yamato through Sideshow.
Kits will be available very soon for $150.

Back