Eric from True-blood

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sdabbs

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here is the new WGP Eric from True Blood - put together and painted amazingly by Greggo - cheers dude!

IMG_4687.jpg

IMG_4692.jpg

IMG_4696.jpg

just started watching the show, and I must say thats looking pretty good and accurate :clap

but if I may add to it, I think the wolverine body is too small for him? he looks huge on screen, maybe a modified whiplash body or arms?

Also the sculpt is missing the mustache and goatee, and the area around the eyes could need a bit of darkening.

YOU GOT MY ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!

I LOVe this!!!! I WANT one!! Will you be selling this sculpt?

Now do LAFAYETTE!! PLEEEEEEEZZZEEEE!!!!

i also have to agree he needs his mustash and goatee. He is also rather tall
I also agree that you just have to do Alcide

Removing the neck makes all the difference. I think that's what killed interest the first time around.

cool man - great to have your feedback guys!

Sookie has been going through the motions and we're giving her a complete new look - revising the original sculpt to make her as good as she deserves to be :)

Right on, finally the head's the right size! Am I still the painter on this project or is this your subtle way of saying you're going in a different direction? :rotfl

just started watching the show, and I must say thats looking pretty good and accurate :clap Also the sculpt is missing the mustache and goatee

Am I missing something? When did Eric ever have a mustache and goatee?

Maybe a mustache and goatee is a season four thing? I'm behind on seeing the new season. (Eric didn't have those in the three seasons previous).

This is better than the first one

Removing the neck makes all the difference. I think that's what killed interest the first time around.

I think the wolverine body is too small for him? he looks huge on screen, maybe a modified whiplash body or arms?

Thank guys, we think so too. Big credit to Greggo ("Big Chiefs" head painter) who modded his own WGP Eric head to show us how it would look better neckless and we can see now where certain heads need to be like this.

Once the new head was made he painted it for us and took some advertising pics for us just so we'd have some nice pics to show around (otherwise he wouldn't really be on a Wolverine body, which IS way too short. It's really just what he had lying around at the moment), so thanks to Gregg for this one!

WGP hopes to have the new Sookie v.2 head done by Halloween because, hey, it's freakin' Halloween! After that...?
-Rick :)

Back