EpVI saber...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmm but wasting your time on a site you don't even enjoy trying to make fun of people is something you are proud of? The jokes on you actually. :lol:lol:lol

1. Did I say I don't enjoy the site? I said I don't enjoy this aspect of the site. It makes the site very hard to navigate considering I am pretty much only interested in 1/6 scale figures and sometimes a thread like this with a vague title can actually be about 1/6 scale, such as "I hope SSC gets the difference between saber models when they do the ROTJ Vader."

2. Who said I am trying to make fun of people here? I'm only making fun of those trying to strut the fact they have high post counts and I don't, and only as a reaction to their childish behavior against me, such as calling me a newb. Hopefully most people on SSC Freaks aren't like that. Therefore I'll stay. Hope you enjoy my stay.

Why are some people with low post counts so insecure? It's like they have short man syndrome.

Last edited:
Here's another thread that is a great example of why this forum needs to be better organized.

Why the hell are we talking about Master Replica lightsabers in a Sideshow forum?

Why the hell is someone with 55 posts complaining about how this place needs to be run? :emperor

Why are some people with low post counts so insecure? It's like they have short man syndrome.

Actually, I was wondering the same about the people with so many posts directing their insecurity into attacking a
"newbie" who by the way has a registration date the same or older than those attacking me.

I wouldn't have believed a little criticism of the forum layout would hurt so many feelings and dragged so much illwill up against me.

I don't fully understand it. Is there something other than an opinion that I need to apologize for?

1. Did I say I don't enjoy the site? I said I don't enjoy this aspect of the site. It makes the site very hard to navigate considering I am pretty much only interested in 1/6 scale figures and sometimes a thread like this with a vague title can actually be about 1/6 scale, such as "I hope SSC gets the difference between saber models when they do the ROTJ Vader."

May I suggest ManDollLove.com if you only collect Dolls!

2. Who said I am trying to make fun of people here? I'm only making fun of those trying to strut the fact they have high post counts and I don't, and only as a reaction to their childish behavior against me, such as calling me a newb. Hopefully most people on SSC Freaks aren't like that. Therefore I'll stay. Hope you enjoy my stay.

NEWB!

You're right I am leading the movement to ban all 12" dolls from the state of Utah and this site...

Burnthewitch.jpg

Hey this is a great way to up my post count so I can belong! Fighting with people on the internet who can't let people's opinions go without calling them names.

Anyway. Swing away at me. I'll go back to threads about dolls.

Back