Episode I Obi-Wan Kenobi head interest thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unsung hero

Super Freak
Reaction score
As I said in the other thread https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92923 since there was some interest in a new run of these, I'd redo the mold. Well, mold started. It'll be finished in the morning, and I've got resin for this head being delivered on Tuesday. It'll be cast in a softer resin to mimic the feel of a sideshow or hot toys head. So, if interested sign up here. No money being taken until these are ready to be shipped out. Haven't decided on a firm price, but it will be much cheaper than the Maul run as they will be much easier to cast. Will come with either a plastic or real pony tail depending on your choice, and a real hair ponytail.

Reply to this thread and I'll add you to the list.

obi006.jpg

1. speedyweasel

Last edited:
I want I want :) and whos real hair is it? is it washed ?? lol :rotfl

plastic rear pony tail for me, with real behind the ear right?

oh yeah, will there be an option for clonobi type head (no neck) like rex? just wondering as I like to use the bodies like ssc CW anakin. just wondering

I want I want :) and whos real hair is it? is it washed ?? lol :rotfl

plastic rear pony tail for me, with real behind the ear right?

oh yeah, will there be an option for clonobi type head (no neck) like rex? just wondering as I like to use the bodies like ssc CW anakin. just wondering

Yeah, I can do the no neck version...that's how mine is.

DSCF0625.jpg

It's a nice head- I can vouch for that as I have one of the earlier run

It's a nice head- I can vouch for that as I have one of the earlier run

Thanks man!

Anyway, mold is done and I'm testing the new material on my Qui-Gon mold.

DSCF1399.jpg

Came out great, but am still working on the amount of flesh tint to add.

Ok, ruined the first mold, second mold done. :clap

Anyway, here is the new head. Added some slight texture to the skin before pouring this mold. Painted pics tonight, but here is the first in the dense rubber like material.

obi003.jpg

Outstanding, cant wait to see it with some paint, was the rubber harder or the same to work with?

A little harder. I found if you get the mixture wrong, don't expect it to set up properly, or ever. That's how the first mold got ruined.

I'm going to re-do the pic....it was a little dark outside. It's showing up much darker than it is. But thanks!

edit: new pic...again.

Last edited:
Back