Enzo's collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
who made the Indiana Jones and the Jack Sparrow statue?????

They r made by cinemaquette, definatley my favorite line as of right now, in the processes of selling some pfs to make room for godfather and aragon n bruce lee, I am restricted to one room because my wife will not let me display in the reg part of the house. So space is kind of an issue and the pieces are big, But @ least I have my one collection room, My lil retreat

Right now I have elektra, punisher and goblin on ebay as we speak, But I am looking to sell a couple more, Iron man and the thing as well. maybe doom, I have mystique coming in as well as the new ironman and submariner, so I am running out of room fast, I also have a bunch of hot toys on order as well, Ht is my new addiction...

I'll look for your auctions, I'm only now interested in PF's so I'm behind the power curve:(

Good luck on your sales!

fantastic collection, Enzo!

the predator cinemaquette is just crazy :rock
congrats on all the cool marvel pf's u have...

excellent display too...very elegant.

Thanks everyone for all ur positive comments, I am really going to streamline my collection, not that I want to but I have to, there is to many marvel pf's coming out and cm's and ht that I cannot keep up, So am starting to collect what I love and not be so concentrated on completing sets.

Very clean and mint! You have some really nice items in your collection :)

thanks dan, update I have now sold punisher, elektra, goblin, thing, wolvie, and ironman, I am selling spiderman and mystique next week, think I may just hang on to the avengers for now

Thanks guys, I am really looking to get rid of the detolfs and move to museum pedestal acrylic displays, so what u r seeing is temparary, And yes the cm are still with me I added aragon and gf since then, I am in the process as well of making a marvel diarama with my avengers and villians, I want to do away with the bases all together and have them standing on an even plain,

Back