• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Entire HT collection for sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MeguiarsEM

Super Freak
Reaction score
All have been SOLD!!! Please no PMs, thanks.

Payment must be made via PayPal. Figures where displayed in a smoke and pet free home and will include all its accessories and box. Figures are in great shape, practically new. I really didn't even pose them, especially the rubber bodies. Items will ship via FedEx Ground. Shipping is included. Picture of the collection is here:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80817

HT T1000 w/ TT slim body - $220
HT T800 - $195
HT T800 - $195
HT BD T800 - $300
HT T600 - SOLD
HT T700 - SOLD
HT BD Endoskeleton - SOLD
HT Endoskeleton - SOLD
HT John Connor 1st version - SOLD
HT Dutch - $265
HT OG Predator Ex. version - $500
HT Guardian Pred - $365
HT Lost Predator - $220
HT P2 reg. version $500
HT Robocop - $ 420
HT IM Mark I -$365
HT IM Mark III - $170
HT IM BD Mark III $215
HT IM SDCC ex. Grey Version SOLD
HT OG suit Batman - $350
HT DK suit Batman - $300
HT Harvey Dent $100
HT 1st version Joker $100
HT DX Joker/Cop Joker w/ slim TT body $350
HT Bank Robber Joker $175
HT Ellen Ripley w/ extra custom painted head by Small Studios - $215[/HTML]

Last edited:
uh-oh. Get the ol' "It's the toys or me" speech, eh? That sucks. Good luck with the sale, man!

uh-oh. Get the ol' "It's the toys or me" speech, eh? That sucks. Good luck with the sale, man!

Keep the toys and live happy :clap. In the long run you "changing" for someone else means you will not be truly happy and we know what that leads to...somebody moving out :horror I'm just sayin...anyway good luck with the sale :wave

Wow you raised the price on your HT endoskeleton from 300.00 to 375.00 after I PM'd you wanting to buy it? Not cool man...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back