Entertainment Earth Jakks Batman v Superman Jokers Wild Batman - Convention Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

afattori

Super Freak
Reaction score
Wierd looking. Different art box for Jakks.

IMG_20160622_055706.jpg

I'm surprised they aren't marketing it as a Suicide Squad item.
A neat figure nonetheless.

I like the uniqueness of it. I'd buy it if it were a 6 inch figure though.

Maybe it's just me, but more "Joker Graffiti" items get an almost instantaneous eyeroll. That's one thing I don't think I can forgive Nolan for; the constant stream of scratchy "hahas" that look like they belong in some weird kid's high school notebook, which have seemingly overtaken 90% of Joker related merchandise.

I mean, ****, Leto's even got the damn things as tattoos in SS, and, at this point, it's just a total "meh, you're trying too hard" marketing sham. The one good thing is the head, which kind of reminds me of the Caesar bust from '89, after Lawrence got through with it.:lol

Maybe it's just me, but more "Joker Graffiti" items get an almost instantaneous eyeroll. That's one thing I don't think I can forgive Nolan for; the constant stream of scratchy "hahas" that look like they belong in some weird kid's high school notebook, which have seemingly overtaken 90% of Joker related merchandise.

I mean, ****, Leto's even got the damn things as tattoos in SS, and, at this point, it's just a total "meh, you're trying too hard" marketing sham. The one good thing is the head, which kind of reminds me of the Caesar bust from '89, after Lawrence got through with it.:lol

I don't mind that. It fits the character, even if you dislike it. Joker has always been self obsessed and self referential. We are talking about a guy who had his face on the grip of his cane and on the hood of his car.

Back