enterbayusa.com

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Topgear

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Looks like Enterbay have created a second website for their US customers

https://enterbayusa.com/

DSCN31152.JPG

COMPANY PROFILE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Established in 2013, ENTERBAY USA is the US division of ENTERBAY International Limited headquartered in Hong Kong. We take a lot of pride in offering exceptional wax sculptured workmanship. Each figurine is its own distinct art representation.

Our Partners
We value the respect and support you give to our brand and products. Together, we embrace unity and high standards.

Our Customers
We are committed to serve and provide the most unique figurines to fill your world of collectibles. You inspire us to grow and develop perfection in our products.

We have the passion for perfection

Contact Us

ENTERBAY USA

12339 Denholm Dr.
El Monte, CA 91732

TEL:

[+1] 626-442-3334

FAX:

[+1] 626-401-1553

E-Mail:

[email protected]

It currently has the sold out on their main website, black series 2 MJ for sale for $350. Thats $65 more expensive then their main site.

It also has the home and away 23 "on sale" for $260 same as main site.

I guess this was set up mainly for advertising their NBA line.

Shipping is $15 and doesn't ship to Europe

Last edited:
really cool of them to have a US website. Too bad everything is sold out except for thier Jordan stuff though :lol but maybe now folks we'll be able to get exclusives if they offer them on the site

They have a U.S. website--Sideshow Collectibles. It's customer service ain't bad.

Lol point taken. If this Enterbay site offers more in the way of a more personal communication with Enterbay for the US instead of just a storefront then I could see why a HT site would be wanted as well. Not sure what exactly Enterbay has in mind with this but Im cool with it I guess.

Hmmm, interesting. I wonder what happened to their distro deal with Diamond??

Hmmm, interesting. I wonder what happened to their distro deal with Diamond??

Maybe Diamond was taking too long to distribute? It always seemed like it would be months after a figure was released in HK before it got released in the US unlike with HT where it's usually a month after HK release or even same time release

Back