ENTERBAY's Leon: The Profssional 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siegaard

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Dear Fellow SS Freaks,
I had a great shopping experience yesterday at TheBigBadToyStore!
They have the Enterbay 1/6th scale Leon: The Professional for a mere $229.99 plus S&H! My wallet flew out of my pocket! The likeness sculpt ROCKS! I'm very fussy about head sculpts, being a garage kit sculptor myself. WORD UP!
Sincerely,
siegaard
Wayne THE DANE Hansen
www.figuresculpture.net
PS: I also bought from TBBTS: Hot Toys 1/6th Christopher Reeve SUPERMAN, the now OOP at sideshow toys for a mere $194.99. 'Nuff Said!
PPS:
I also recommend KGHobby's:
1. "Die Hard Detective". Again, the likeness is so great with damaged and undamaged heads in the mix!
2. I am not sure of the action figure's title, but the Tom Cruise "Top Gun" action figure is also an uncanny likeness and the flight jacket ROCKS! I paid $301.88 for both figures above S&H included!
3. EvilBay's search Charles Bronson Death Wish and find a double head offering in that action mix for $160.00+$23.00 S&H. It is OOP currently from KGHobby.com, so act fast on eBay, if you are as much of a Charles Bronson fan as I am! Two heads, same sculpt, one brown young hair, one grey older hair. I plan on using the young C. Bronson head to make up "Chato's Land" (is it?) with a full rubber suited rambo body for the Apache Bronson!
4. Also got the Leon: The Professional: Gary Oldham figure on eBay. The head sculpt is mediocre, but being a sculptor, I can make Mr. EVERYYOOONE look good. He was $80.00+$36.00 S&H. My challenge is putting together a Mathtilda figure. I read the post about a brilliant customized step-by-step Mathtilda figure at OSW, OneSixthWarriors forum! But I am getting lazy and would appreciate a heads up about any pre-made Mathtilda heads/bodies/complete outfits!
5. I just recieved my Enterbay shirtless/jointless Bruce Lee standing pose in the mail. It ROCKS! It is a brilliant sculptural study in compressed action unexpressed but anticipated! Great sculpt! I also bought the Hot Toys Bruce Lee "Game of Death" PERS head to have another expression for my Enterbay statue. Paid $199.99 on Amazon for the Enterbay statue, but TheBigBadToyStore has it for around $159.00!
6. eBay action figure likenesses I bought:
Shia LaBeouf head for a partner for my custom Indy figure
Sean Connery head (there are several out there, but only one "nailed bald/bearded likeness...to go with Indy!
7. eBay again: Underworld Selene figure and accessories for $130.00+$36.00 S&H. The likeness is only close, but I'll fix that. I'm a big fan of the Underworld franchize films.
8. IP Man and IP Man 2: there 2 IP Man hedas on eBay (Ibought them both!) One damaged, one is Enterbay's. Also bought Sammo Heug head and belly pack. Sammo is the guy who taught Donnie Yuen, IP Man the Wing Chug style for the IP Man films! I love both of them!
9. I bought the NECA 13 inch resin statue 300 King Leondias and both Hot Toys PERS heads for Leonidas on ebay. Some chopping will be going on there! The Hot Toys King Leonidas is just too pricey for me.
10. ACI's Roman "Russell Crowe" General- $149.00 in stock at KGHobby.com! Great likeness!
Now I'll shut up...

what the hell is this? can't believe they allow 5 year olds to post incoherent ramblings on here.

Ha. I don't know what to make of this either but I've actually watched a sculpting DVD this guy put out (the name is hard to forget). Am I only one here? It was actually pretty helpful, showed me how to take a lump of clay and turn it into a head. It was from back in the time when you'd write something on a piece of paper, point your video camera at it and press a button and have the words appear over the video... Surely someone else here saw it too or knows this guy?

tumblr_mb6pj4dR5t1r5r4uyo1_500.gif

What was the point of the ps and pps if those were going to be 10x the length of the original message.

PS. this thread is going to be locked

PPS. Its going to be Locked because it was pointless

Dear Fellow SS Freaks,
I had a great shopping experience yesterday at TheBigBadToyStore!
They have the Enterbay 1/6th scale Leon: The Professional for a mere $229.99 plus S&H! My wallet flew out of my pocket! The likeness sculpt ROCKS! I'm very fussy about head sculpts, being a garage kit sculptor myself. WORD UP!
Sincerely,
siegaard
Wayne THE DANE Hansen
www.figuresculpture.net
PS: I also bought from TBBTS: Hot Toys 1/6th Christopher Reeve SUPERMAN, the now OOP at sideshow toys for a mere $194.99. 'Nuff Said!
PPS:
I also recommend KGHobby's:
1. "Die Hard Detective". Again, the likeness is so great with damaged and undamaged heads in the mix!
2. I am not sure of the action figure's title, but the Tom Cruise "Top Gun" action figure is also an uncanny likeness and the flight jacket ROCKS! I paid $301.88 for both figures above S&H included!
3. EvilBay's search Charles Bronson Death Wish and find a double head offering in that action mix for $160.00+$23.00 S&H. It is OOP currently from KGHobby.com, so act fast on eBay, if you are as much of a Charles Bronson fan as I am! Two heads, same sculpt, one brown young hair, one grey older hair. I plan on using the young C. Bronson head to make up "Chato's Land" (is it?) with a full rubber suited rambo body for the Apache Bronson!
4. Also got the Leon: The Professional: Gary Oldham figure on eBay. The head sculpt is mediocre, but being a sculptor, I can make Mr. EVERYYOOONE look good. He was $80.00+$36.00 S&H. My challenge is putting together a Mathtilda figure. I read the post about a brilliant customized step-by-step Mathtilda figure at OSW, OneSixthWarriors forum! But I am getting lazy and would appreciate a heads up about any pre-made Mathtilda heads/bodies/complete outfits!
5. I just recieved my Enterbay shirtless/jointless Bruce Lee standing pose in the mail. It ROCKS! It is a brilliant sculptural study in compressed action unexpressed but anticipated! Great sculpt! I also bought the Hot Toys Bruce Lee "Game of Death" PERS head to have another expression for my Enterbay statue. Paid $199.99 on Amazon for the Enterbay statue, but TheBigBadToyStore has it for around $159.00!
6. eBay action figure likenesses I bought:
Shia LaBeouf head for a partner for my custom Indy figure
Sean Connery head (there are several out there, but only one "nailed bald/bearded likeness...to go with Indy!
7. eBay again: Underworld Selene figure and accessories for $130.00+$36.00 S&H. The likeness is only close, but I'll fix that. I'm a big fan of the Underworld franchize films.
8. IP Man and IP Man 2: there 2 IP Man hedas on eBay (Ibought them both!) One damaged, one is Enterbay's. Also bought Sammo Heug head and belly pack. Sammo is the guy who taught Donnie Yuen, IP Man the Wing Chug style for the IP Man films! I love both of them!
9. I bought the NECA 13 inch resin statue 300 King Leondias and both Hot Toys PERS heads for Leonidas on ebay. Some chopping will be going on there! The Hot Toys King Leonidas is just too pricey for me.
10. ACI's Roman "Russell Crowe" General- $149.00 in stock at KGHobby.com! Great likeness!
Now I'll shut up...

That says it all right there... :lecture

Back