Enterbay x Medicom Ultimate Unison ANH 1/6 Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not interested in this at all
Just weak

Same as enterbay seem to have a great rep

Looks like Medicom just let the Enterbay factory paint up one of their generic, cartoony sculpts. What the hell? BBTS has this up for $340. Good luck with that.

Is it just me or is "Ultimate Unison" ANH Luke just about the dumbest frakkin' name ever given to an action figure.

Is it just me or is "Ultimate Unison" ANH Luke just about the dumbest frakkin' name ever given to an action figure.

"Ultimate Unison" is the company that Enterbay and Medicrap formed.
What a joke for the supposed $300 price tag for this turd.

"Ultimate Unison" is the company that Enterbay and Medicrap formed.
What a joke for the supposed $300 price tag for this turd.

Oh...that's different.

Is it just me or is "Ultimate Uni(s)on" just about the dumbest frakkin' name ever given to a company that makes action figures?

Last edited:
Oh...that's different.

Is it just me or is "Ultimate Union" just about the dumbest frakkin' name ever given to a company that makes action figures?

Mega Powers was already taken.

01.jpg

Maybe they should try Slow To Release Overpriced Mediocre Figures Team.

Figure looks yuck,price even yuckier..light up saber looks poo-ish.

The only thing I like about this figure it the light up lightsaber. Other than that, I don't see anything that looks any more different in terms of quality and sculpt than what Medicom has had so far. The whole "ultimate unison" name for the new conpany makes it seem like these new figures would be along the lines of HT DX, but looks like an average Medicom Star Wars figure. I'll stick with the SS ANH Luke

The lightsaber is going to be a must-have. The sculpt is awesome, although it looks nothing like Mark Hamil. The pants look way too dark, and the boots are just bulky. The price point will kill this figure.

Back