ENTERBAY- Way of The Dragon Bruce Lee Gallery!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tendou-Kabuto

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sorry for the wait!! It's an old item but finally the Gallery has been completed!!!

Dedicated to all fans of Bruce!!!

CHECK IT- https://www.centurysendsavior.com/ENTERBAYBruceWOTD.html

WOTDBruceWallHH.jpg

been waiting for this for a long time! the wait was well worth it! great shots!

man that is SWEET!! IMO better than the game of death version. call me stupid, but how do the eyes move???

Hi stupid :D The eyes are individual eyeballs placed in an eye socket. By removing the hairpiece you can see inside the head and can position the eyes any direction you want.

Eric

Absolutely stunning gallery Keiyo!!! I love how you got Kunou Ryushin in there with Bruce! Who do you think would win in a fight? Never mind, Bruce would kick his a$$! :rotfl

WOW... That is one sweet figure! :chew
Very realistic.
Can't wait for mine to get here...

Excellent pics btw! :monkey5

nice, can you take some pics of the diorama that came with him please?

nice, can you take some pics of the diorama that came with him please?

We did. That's what he comes with. A brick wall (that's supposed to be the coliseum). The box he comes in folds out to become the diorama.

Ive always liked this figure,its just perfect,but i dont buy Martial arts figures,not of my interest,specially when they cost over 300$ a piece.

man i wish i had the money for this guy!! i keep looking at this page and its getting very tempting to just put it on the card. only problem is that i would have to get the Jet Li figure too.

Thanks for sharing the pic with us :banana Enterbay is really good at making all these Bruce Lee figures :rock2 personally I think they are much better than Medicom's

Thanks for sharing the pic with us :banana Enterbay is really good at making all these Bruce Lee figures :rock2 personally I think they are much better than Medicom's

It looks better but Medicom does have it's advantages.

Amazing figure!

brucelee_wotd01.jpg

brucelee_wotd02.jpg

One thing I dont like is that he is poseable... To many poses to choose from!!! :lol:monkey1:eek:

Back