Enterbay Upcoming Figures. 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1/6 Scarface and 1/4 Rambo are coming in the next 1~3 months.

They are pushing things out pretty quickly.

Enterbay have been mocked in the past for taking so long releasing figures, it seems their new policy is releasing specs when the figure is ready to release within a couple of weeks or month like the respect scarface figure, specs should be out next week according to bill and it's released on 20th of this month at the enterbay store

That head is definitely not Stallone or Joker judging by the hairstyle,looks like Bale for sure.
Pretty boring teasers if you ask me,a shot of the back of the head and a leg? :lol

Interesting that the EB CEO there gives the order of 1/4 releases.
Joker, TDK, Bruce Lee, Rambo

Damn...didn't want to wait that long for Rambo!

On the plus side for me....joker first w00t. TDK will be rubber, so that's a no, bruce lee i dont care for, rambo could be good, but not with the unsightly arm joints that the T-800 has (thankfully he wears a jacket)

Can't wait to see the joker tho. The blury teaser pic looked good from what could be seen.

1/4 Rambo is coming in the next 1-3 months?

I think it was mentioned to be shown in March or so. The availability to purchase it is probably around that time frame.

They should be announcing/showing things in this order for the first and second quarter:
Scarface "Respect", Rambo, Dark Knight, and the rest has nothing announced other than they were scheduled for this year.

I heard you liked announcements so I made an announcement for announcements made for this year.

We know there's plenty of good stuff slated for this year:
1/6 Scarface: Respect & War Versions
1/4 Rambo III
1/4 Robocop
1/4 Rocky Balboa
1/4 The Dark Knight: Batman & Joker
1/4 Bruce Lee: Fist of Fury
1/6 Bruce Lee: The Big Boss
1/4 Kamen Rider
1/6 Men In Black III: Agent J & Agent K
1/6 NBA: Kobe Bryant
1/6 Elvis Presley: 1968 Comeback Special
1/6 Che Guevara
1/4 Terminator 2: Judgement Day

Last edited:
On the plus side for me....joker first w00t. TDK will be rubber, so that's a no, bruce lee i dont care for, rambo could be good, but not with the unsightly arm joints that the T-800 has (thankfully he wears a jacket)

Can't wait to see the joker tho. The blury teaser pic looked good from what could be seen.

Blurry teaser pic? of the Joker? Gimee gimee gimee!!! :rotfl

I'm super excited to see their 1/4 Joker and Bats... EB usually nails the sculpts dead-on and with the success of the T-800 with all the unique accessories, the Batman/Joker accessories should be unreal :pray:

I'm super excited to see their 1/4 Joker and Bats... EB usually nails the sculpts dead-on and with the success of the T-800 with all the unique accessories, the Batman/J oker accessories should be unreal :pray:

Exactly! I can't wait to see it! I just hope the Joker's hair isn't sculpted, same with Rambo :pray:

The first head is 1/6 scale, so it's not any Batman figure. I'm guessing it's Tommy Lee Jones from MIB.

Blurry teaser pic? of the Joker? Gimee gimee gimee!!! :rotfl

I'm sure you've seen it already...

305800_178237022250839_100001936270990_384015_35381040_n.jpg

Back