Enterbay: Terminator T-800 Endoskeleton still in the works?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

apellica

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Does anyone know if Enterbay is still working on releasing an HD Masterpiece for the T-800 Endoskeleton? I remember seeing teasers on it months ago and was hoping it would become a reality soon. I tried emailing them but I did not get a response. Hoping the community here knows anything about it.

-apellica

Last I heard it was cancelled. Hot Toys is a good option or hope for a new PF or Maquette.

That's what I feared. It's a shame too because they probably would of done a good job on the piece. The Hot Toys version is very nice, but it's long since sold out and the prices are a little too high for what it is. Maybe I can get a good deal down the road....

Thanks for the response.

-apellica

Hi guys,

Does anyone know if Enterbay is still working on releasing an HD Masterpiece for the T-800 Endoskeleton? I remember seeing teasers on it months ago and was hoping it would become a reality soon. I tried emailing them but I did not get a response. Hoping the community here knows anything about it.

-apellica
What scale would this be ? Was hoping someone else besides SSC would build a full scale Endo :/

It was 1/4, but it will not be made. Plus it was just a figure and not a statue.

I'm kinda new at this and was wondering what is the difference between a statue and a figure ? I'm thinking maybe the figure has poses, meaning the joints bend and a statue is static ?
What is a full scale Endo considered ?
Thanks in advance , Rick

Yes, statues static and figures pose-able.

Statues some times come with switch out options to allow you to change to look slightly.

Full scale = full sized / life sized. 6.5 feet tall.

Been thinking of getting rid of my HT endo. Only figure in the collection, minus REX.
But I think I will have a replacement endo statue in hand first.

I'm kinda new at this and was wondering what is the difference between a statue and a figure ? I'm thinking maybe the figure has poses, meaning the joints bend and a statue is static ?
What is a full scale Endo considered ?
Thanks in advance , Rick
Yes, full size usually means life size or 1:1. Figures are usually plastic, smaller like 1:6 or below and very pose-able. Statues are generally static with better bases, though they can sometimes have pose options in addition to swap outs. The sideshow endoskeleton 1/4 statue you can move the arms, torso, and head, but nowhere near as much as the 1/4 Hot Toys figure. I sold my HT endo, looked great, but the base killed it with cheap plastic and was not secure enough for me.

That's what I feared. It's a shame too because they probably would of done a good job on the piece. The Hot Toys version is very nice, but it's long since sold out and the prices are a little too high for what it is. Maybe I can get a good deal down the road....

Thanks for the response.

-apellica

There were SS sketches of a new Endo PF in the very early stages of development. Not gonna search for the link, but over a year ago now.
I suspect something is in the works. At the very least, I'd expect something from Genisys when it hits.

There were SS sketches of a new Endo PF in the very early stages of development. Not gonna search for the link, but over a year ago now.
I suspect something is in the works. At the very least, I'd expect something from Genisys when it hits.
As I recall those were very strange poses they were looking at and not at all what I would want for my only 1/4 Endo. Someone has to make a good 1/4 or 1/3 Endo soon hopefully for under $1K

Back