Enterbay Scottie Pippen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Royce12

Super Freak
Reaction score
8c7683a56d3b66a8c8c29aa03ccaecff.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like Scottie is definitely on the way.. 1996 All-Star version.
The closer image does appear to be the Bulls away uniform though. Hopefully that means multiple versions are on the way. I would prefer the Bulls version for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rodman, Jordan and now Pippen. The classic Bulls fans are certainly being treated nicely!

Yeah.. and luckily I am a huge fan of this era of Chicago Bulls! I sold my Rodman but with Pip on the way I will be re-adding him to the collection.

This one would be great to own, & I missed out on the Jordan too. :(

My all time wants though, are K.A.J , Magic Johnson, James Worthy & Sir Charles. :rock

This one would be great to own, & I missed out on the Jordan too. :(

My all time wants though, are K.A.J , Magic Johnson, James Worthy & Sir Charles. :rock

Are you looking for any particular Jordan? I got the red jersey Jordan a few months ago for about $200 from BBTS. As far as I know, it's still in stock. Though I don't know if BBTS can ship to you and if so, if it would be cost prohibitive.

Yeah I want the red 23 version, YFB.

I can get it locally, but it's still pretty pricey, so I guess it's not so much that I missed out per se', but rather that my budget just doesn't allow for it at this stage.

My Jordan Stand cover has come off like 40%, i think due to the figure standing on it applying pressure the sides came off...

Pippen signing stuff for Enterbay... Soon! [emoji7]

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433836624.475234.jpg

Last edited:
Back