Enterbay Rocky Balboa?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kl241

Super Freak
Reaction score
So I was browsing around Enterbay's blog and noticed this picture. It looks like a sculpted figure. Could this possibly be an upcoming figure? It would be very cool they are picking up where Hot Toys left off.

r0010524.jpg

Interesting... doesn't seem like something they'd just have in the office for a decoration.

This is an old custom (can't remember the lead sculptors name at EB) he did before he joined Enterbay. A couple years old I believe.

Are you in the film industry Johnny? I would just love to meet the man one day.

Not yet, but I always found Darabont to be really interesting and funny in his interviews, especially on the Blade Runner dvd. He has great writing skills too. When I finish college I'm going to move to the US and just go from studio to studio handing in CV's...have to start somewhere. Hope to work with James Cameron by the time I'm 35.

Too bad it's just a custom, I'd love to have a good Rocky in my collection. I wish HT had made this version or the training sweats instead of those rubber ones.

Yeah as far as we know it is just a Arnie Kim custom,would love to own it though.

Not yet, but I always found Darabont to be really interesting and funny in his interviews, especially on the Blade Runner dvd. He has great writing skills too. When I finish college I'm going to move to the US and just go from studio to studio handing in CV's...have to start somewhere. Hope to work with James Cameron by the time I'm 35.

Good for you, you seem to have a decent plan then. When I was 19 I came very close to attending film school in Vancouver. I couldn't afford it so I had to pass.

Too bad it's just a custom, I'd love to have a good Rocky in my collection. I wish HT had made this version or the training sweats instead of those rubber ones.

Agreed 100%. Yes Rocky is a "boxer" but some of the best moments are of him both collecting and training.

I imagine he would do one hell of a series of Rocky figures... his sculpting seems to only have improved over the last few years.

Back