Enterbay - Rocky 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
537248_453278561417704_2128055379_n.jpg

Isn't that screenshot from Rocky III?

So we're getting a 1/4 rocky its official then ?!!!

I hope so.this guys the whole reason I started training in the first place .
Massive influence :)

View attachment 60412

So news of this broke about 2 years ago and there's still no new updates? I guess it's not high on EBs priority list.

Though it's not much of an update, I thought it was worth posting. An actual response from Enterbay's customer service.

When asked about their plans for HD Rocky this was the response I got;

Dear Customer,

I am afraid we do not have any images nor information available for the Rocky figure yet. It will not be available until sometime of 2014.

Thank you.

Hopefully it's still happening. :pray:

Let's hope we get a more "official" update once they are through with Robocop. Though I won't really believe it until I see the actual pictures.

If I remember correctly,Bill was interviewed back in Nov(I think) by HKFC and he did state that Rocky was still a go but having issues with which version to put out.Now I don't know if that means there's going to be multiple versions or they had multiple samples done for the license people.I know that the translation wasn't solid at the time the interview was posted(don't know if there's an updated one) but you get the idea and I think you can still find the interview on OSR.^_^

If I remember correctly,Bill was interviewed back in Nov(I think) by HKFC and he did state that Rocky was still a go but having issues with which version to put out.Now I don't know if that means there's going to be multiple versions or they had multiple samples done for the license people.I know that the translation wasn't solid at the time the interview was posted(don't know if there's an updated one) but you get the idea and I think you can still find the interview on OSR.^_^

Cool. Anyway you could find the link to the interview? I wouldn't know where to begin. :lol

Cool. Anyway you could find the link to the interview? I wouldn't know where to begin. :lol

Interesting that it's still ago, with the decision on what Rocky versions to do. You would think after 3 years that they would know by now. This is without a doubt the slowest figure development process, from announcing the figure to releasing it, never seen anything like this. If anyone knows another figure that took this long I love to hear which one it was and the amount of time it took to get released?

I'm sure once they get enough Robocop's shipped out will get an update on Rocky. They've made every figure on their 'list" but Rocky.

274.jpg

357.jpg

450.jpg

Yeah, I feel pretty confident about an Enterbay Rocky Balboa making an appearance in the future now. They did make everything on that list and it just so happens that Rocky was the last one. Hopefully they give us a stellar sculpt with an upgraded body for classic Rocky poses. They better make this one with some guns though cause the Rambo was severely lacking in that department.

rocky-from-the-streets.jpg

I'm still hoping it's a Rocky III or IV Rocky. The flag shorts look has always been my favorite. And imagine if they included a 1/4 title belt for him to wear?

I'd love to see Rocky from the end of either the first or second movie. I like figures and statues with some battle damage. Regardless of which one they do, it's an immediate purchase for me.

I'm sure once they get enough Robocop's shipped out will get an update on Rocky. They've made every figure on their 'list" but Rocky.

274.jpg

357.jpg

450.jpg

Not that I want to be 'that guy' :) ...but I don't think that list is any guarantee.

When their first Terminator sold out so quickly and people went mental for it, I think Enterbay saw 1/4 as their big growth market.
The Dark Knight stuff did quite well as well (Joker especially)

But it really trailed off from there.
They're amazing figures but Rambo3, Bruce Lee Way of the Dragon and the battle damaged Terminator (which I think may be the best figure ever) are all still readily available directly from Enterbay's site.
Will they make another 1/4 Stallone while they are still sitting on their 1/4 Sly product 1+ years later ?

Back