ENTERBAY - New Che Guevara

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one that sees this? But one of their things when you load up the site says hacked by hackers or something? lol

Is the enterbay website down?

Am I the only one that sees this? But one of their things when you load up the site says hacked by hackers or something? lol

To me the website is loading, but after that although everything is the same, there IS a 'hacked by hackers' message on the pic where 'coming soon' products are shown on the top left in the main page

That's been there for at least two months. I remembering seeing it when checking the site for something in particular about two months ago.

I was told that it would be $160 or less WITHOUT shipping... which is quite cheap with the current standard pricing of other 1/6 figures of this quality!

I heard is more than that,i think better wait for Enterbay to announce :lol

69464edejw1dqhv6tip8fj.jpg

Hoping the cost isn't over $220.

Also, did Bill say it will be released March 10th or put up for order? Because I don't want to have to wait 2 months before I can get my hands on this

Hoping the cost isn't over $220.

Given they didn't have to fork out for a license, the costume is pretty standard and it comes with only a handful of accessories, I'm hoping it isn't over $180 + shipping. But 200 is probably more likely. At $220 I'd really have to consider how much I want it.

Great piece, the likeness is just outstanding..Enterbay is really outdoing themselves lately :D:clap

Wow two hundred dollars potentially? That's a shock. Seeing that they do not need to pay licensing fees and the previous Che cost about eighty dollars total, I have a hard time grasping the idea of paying over twice the price for a much more elaborate costume. I guess I might have to wait on this. Oh well.

Well it's more of a logistics issue. I know we're used to $170 to $220 hot toys stuff with a little extra shipping but that's because they have Sideshow supplying the stuff in the U.S. Enterbay's stuff is straight from them.

If you can really order from them and use a different ship method for cheaper, not too bad waiting an extra week or two.

Most of my stuff from Japan that comes with unregistered SAL reaches in about 2-3 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back