Enterbay - NBA - Kevin Durant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone mind sharing their experience on ordering direct from enterbay website? I am looking to get Derrick Rose figure, any advice will be very much appreciated! Thanks

Sometimes communication can be slower than you want. You might even get parcel tracking details after you receive the item :lol

I've ordered from them directly a few times, & they've been pretty good. But that's my personal experience. I think others on here have not been impressed with their services, or even products sometimes. Basically, it's an "at your own risk" type of situation.

ordering from EB is hit and miss; i have ordered a few times from them, my last shipment was a disaster and was beaten up badly with no packaging

Just wondering can anyone who have purchased the KD figure, can you show a pic of him standing next to the Jordan figure? I would like to know if they have correctly scaled their body... thanks so much in advance!

egehu2y6.jpg

I pulled this from a members Facebook group. I hope this helps!

EnterBay is selling these on eBay with slight paint transfers on the figures for really cheap. Just picked up KD for $70 shipped. The damage doesn't look that bad for those interested. Gotta get me a custom GSW jersey now! :rock

If only they made the Cupcake shirts in EnterBay sizes :lol

Now that I have Durant, I wish they'd make Westbrook. A setup of them going against each other would be great on the shelves.

EnterBay is selling these on eBay with slight paint transfers on the figures for really cheap. Just picked up KD for $70 shipped. The damage doesn't look that bad for those interested. Gotta get me a custom GSW jersey now! :rock

Where you get it for $70 shipped? You got a link?

That's the one. I'm considering getting a Griffin to have set up against my Steph. At these prices I can afford to make some displays.

Got my Durant finally today and I can't tell that there is absolutely anything wrong with him. It's a little weird because it feels like a return, he is fully dressed and his stuff you could tell is put back in but not factory fresh, even the box itself had big damage but overall the figure was flawless.

3d0d4f95-a879-4af4-ae99-d2f51911d3fe.jpg

d23cc153-2a97-41ef-bdca-1796e57090f0.jpg

3cae0679-7fbb-4474-a0f9-120e0a8e4ef6.jpg

HUGE Thanks to EpicofSyn for the custom outfit, I just need them to make more Warriors or more established figures to go there in free agency :lol

1fdb0574-2bb1-413e-890e-9b81bcd920c2.jpg

Got the Durant today. Looks good, but the box is pretty beat up. Can't complain for $73 shipped I guess. Waiting for my dubs jersey to come in the Durant figure.

IMG_0946.jpg

Back