Enterbay - NBA - Jeremy Lin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stgcc14R27_zps3a6d3c91.jpg

is this Lin figure still going to be released officially in the US?

I see you buy these from Asia but my preorder with BBTS has been in limbo for a while now... probably because Linsanity is fading and he'll probably be on his third team in a year by 2015.

I'm just hoping enterbay provides an alternate Knick uniform to recapture the 2-weeks that was Linsanity. lol.

just curious if this fig was ever released into the wild at some toy shows or places in Asia. If so, I wanted to hunt one down.

Enterbay's website said it is sold out and there are no video reviews on the fig. I can't seem to find any solid evidence on ebay if any have been sold. The one's currently listed are preorders for September but the sellers probably did not get the memo the fig has been cancelled. BBTS emailed their orders were cancelled by Enterbay.

I'm from the same area where Lin grew up (so even though he's never lived up to the Linsanity hype), he's still looked to as a folk area around here.

Back