Enterbay - LeBron James

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't know LBJ had a lazy eye (partially cross eyed?) :rotfl

I can't stand the Heat, but will admit LBJ is a top 5 all time "talent", was thinking about getting one of these, but really not impressed by the facial sculpts (mostly because of the expressions they choose). any chance a LBJ Cavs or team US coming out?

I didn't know LBJ had a lazy eye (partially cross eyed?) :rotfl

I can't stand the Heat, but will admit LBJ is a top 5 all time "talent", was thinking about getting one of these, but really not impressed by the facial sculpts (mostly because of the expressions they choose). any chance a LBJ Cavs or team US coming out?
Why on earth would they make a cavs jersey version?! Lol. He's won two championships in Miami and I believe he will retire a member of heat.

Why on earth would they make a cavs jersey version?! Lol. He's won two championships in Miami and I believe he will retire a member of heat.

Why won't they? If I were a true fan of LBJ I'd buy every release with every jersey regardless of the team, and regardless if he won championship with that team or not. I'd do the same thing if they'd make figures of my classic favorites who had more than one team, like Charles Barkley. Granted of course, that there'd be different headsculpts with each release.

There is no real reason to expect a Cavs version. I could see alternate Heat jerseys for sure though. It would be like someone expecting a Sonics version of Durant.

There is no real reason to expect a Cavs version. I could see alternate Heat jerseys for sure though. It would be like someone expecting a Sonics version of Durant.

Exactly. I think we will see a red jersey and black jersey before anything else. Now where's that wizards Jordan?! Pffft

Why on earth would they make a cavs jersey version?!

It'll never happen but the sole reason to do a Cavs along with Heat is because Heat jersey's suck. The Heat's red jersey is ok but the black and white one rather blah.....Cavs have a full history with some pretty cool retro versions :dunno

So ANOTHER crappy product with QC issues form EB. Too bad
Found this on FB....
1011362_10151531265178963_1409740702_n.jpg

I think they would make a Cavs version because that's where Lebron first became popular and was the best player in the world. I mean he did do a few good things as a Cav haha.

Definitely getting this fig...Can't wait to scoop this up with Jordan. The only thing is that I wish it would've came with the away jersey.

yikes.. apparently the regular NBA line isnt getting the jordan treatment cause this is Kobe calibur, Jordan is light years better.

Its wierd that you have to rotate the right shoulder 180 degree to make the "flying dunk pose". The shoulder will be below the upper arm. How's that possible for real person? I guess it is an action fig after all. you can hide it by facing the figure to "9 o'clock" possition. Or EB should do like HT did to The Avengers Iron Man MK VII, the interchangable arms. One with specificly "dunking arm"

Back