Enterbay - LeBron James

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lebron has been reported as saying he will wear #32 next season with the Cavs. Not #23 or #6. He didn't say why he chose #32 but that's his new number.

Is anyone making a custom cavs jersey and selling the figure with it for the original price 200? I dont want to buy him with heat its a waste if anyone does let me know

Lebron has been reported as saying he will wear #32 next season with the Cavs. Not #23 or #6. He didn't say why he chose #32 but that's his new number.

Well 32 has had more greats wear it than any other number, maybe he just wants to add that to his list of things done.

I bet the NBA and Dan Gilbert are crying right now at all the money they couldve made in jersey sales had he changed to a new number... now anyone who didn't burn their cavs lebron jersey in 2010 has an instantly relevant jersey again.

I bet the NBA and Dan Gilbert are crying right now at all the money they couldve made in jersey sales had he changed to a new number... now anyone who didn't burn their cavs lebron jersey in 2010 has an instantly relevant jersey again.

Did anyone not burn or deface their jersey in 2010 ? :D

8u6uhaqe.jpg

I just need a New Jersey now :/

I'm pretty sure the NBA model is the same as the other major pro sports. The sale of a Lebron jersey means the same to the Cavs as it does to the Heat or any other team in the league.

Back