Enterbay - LeBron James

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was going to ask matthijst if we going to make any finals patches for Jordan. These look awesome, are you selling them and for how much?

Im a bit scared to mess up my stock Jordan outfit :D
Have an extra Lebron though, so one of these patches would be cool for that.

I was going to ask matthijst if we going to make any finals patches for Jordan. These look awesome, are you selling them and for how much?

I'm working on the finals patches for Jordan. It will come out later. How much you are willing to pay for those batches for LBJ?

all is 1/6 final emblem~!!

IMG_1631_zps15c0a58c.jpg

IMG_1632_zpsee1845c0.jpg

Can you tell me how to make the patch emblem?

Thank You

Does anyone know what site I can get this from? BBTS has been showing this as a preorder since August. I don't want to pay the evilBay prices!

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Bbts will have it soon. I have MJ and the backboard already in my loot waiting for LBJ

Bbts will have it soon. I have MJ and the backboard already in my loot waiting for LBJ

Thanks Wake! I probably am on a have to get rid of my TDK figures to get Jordan and LeBron. I just think is enjoy them more on display.

I doubt, coz Lebron James aren't usually into collecting stuffs. Don't think he sold any better than Kobe.

Rumour is Kobe might get a 2.0 version, despite how he well he did or did not sell, so who knows what other LeBron figures might be released, if any.

Rumour is Kobe might get a 2.0 version, despite how he well he did or did not sell, so who knows what other LeBron figures might be released, if any.

I hope so! I cant wait for a Shaq also. I hope they have a #8 Kobe to go with Shaq!

Update My Enterbay NBA Collection.

MJ - The King
n0hw.jpg

LBJ / BG / KB - The Nominees
cmm6.jpg

All of Them
92i8.jpg

No Space to Display the Backboard :(
3lem.jpg

PS. Waiting List for Pre-Order
- New Kobe 2.0

Let me ask you guys who have Jordan AND Lebron... are they the same size?

Nice collection btw boat_toa!

Back