enterbay joker repaint

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steven.giunta

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well I decided to repaint my joker,I think enterbay did a great job and I have another one coming that I'm gonna keep stock.so I decided to do an interigation scene paint app.

that looks dope. best official sculpt by far on a ledger/joker. what's up HT?????? and great paintup.

Looks great, really brings out the likeness! Far better than stock. I think it'd look a little better with more smudging on his right eye though :clap

he does ledger/joker sculpts. check the interest thread. has a few of them in there.

since you have a second EB joker, i would go lighter with the hair for the full mcu look. admittedly i'm partial to the mcu look overall--my favorite in the flick; just really dig the blonde and yellow/bright green hair too. but it's your call. still looks good as is.

part of me wishes EB would do a sixth scale joker but honestly i dont really need another. though i'd be real interested to see how theirs turns out since they almost knocked their first sculpt out of the park, and from what i've seen, the clothes looked pretty crackin too.

Awesome, looks really good. Wish i had the balls to do that myself.

This image reminds me of the scene when he's hanging out the squad car

attachment.php

Back