Enterbay - Jean Reno - Leon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Enterbay doesn't make figures anymore. They only imagine them.

why not email enterbay cuz im sure somebody here works for them and would know

I'm just one voice, doubt anyone would listen to the point of change. The pics they released of this line looked fantastic!
I just want to know what happened?
I was just getting ready to drop some Benjamins on these inmate cats!?!

I'm just one voice, doubt anyone would listen to the point of change. The pics they released of this line looked fantastic!
I just want to know what happened?
I was just getting ready to drop some Benjamins on these inmate cats!?!

Most of the Prison Break characters got dropped, which was a good business move as Hot Toys had made them already, but they do intend to release T-Bag

https://www.enterbay.com/web/productInfo.php?f=list&id=408

As much as I love HT, I still feel Enterbay's proto heads are better. I dont know if they photoshop them after to make them even better but they are as close to perfection as I feel you can get. Now production on the other hand...

It's really refreshing to see a sculpt that looks like the actor after Hot Toys' Indiana Jones disappointment.

This will be my first Enterbay piece. I shall be buying when they release it in three years.

Yeah I think this will actually be my 1st EB 1/6, I thought it was going to be there BL GoD fig but it's just a bit to expensive for me at the moment with everything else I've got on order.

Definite purchase from me, will be my 1st Enterbay figure.

awesome. also, feng's head cost more than this whole figure is going to cost. so i guess it should be better. having said that, i prefer this one.

also, i absolutely love reading these posts about how enterbay are going to take ages to release this, and how production NEVER matches prototype. such refreshing, original and captivating discussion in yet another enterbay thread.

your sarcasm radars should have exploded by now. if they haven't, shame on you. you need new radars.

awesome. also, feng's head cost more than this whole figure is going to cost. so i guess it should be better. having said that, i prefer this one.

also, i absolutely love reading these posts about how enterbay are going to take ages to release this, and how production NEVER matches prototype. such refreshing, original and captivating discussion in yet another enterbay thread.

your sarcasm radars should have exploded by now. if they haven't, shame on you. you need new radars.

I agree, it's getting old. Hot Toys have taken ages on products too, Superman, and Avatar to name two recent ones, well not that recent anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back