Enterbay Jackie Chan?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheObsoleteMan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Whatever happened to this thing? Anybody know if Enterbay is still releasing it?

1216444792.jpg

Whenever I've asked I get the same "he's coming" response... so at least last I heard it was still happening, but no firm dates that I'm aware of.

That pic is very old,a few years i think but not heard anything about the figure yet.

I wasn't expecting anything to at least halfway through next year. I think they're concentrating on getting the figures out for Storm Warrior, to take advantage of the film while it's fresh. Jackie will still be as popular a purchase no matter when they decide to release it, so it goes on the back burner. It may get delayed further if they score more licenses that requires immediate attention.

Yeah, I know it's an old pic. I remember seeing it when it was first posted and that seems like ages ago. I just thought it was strange that such a big name release had seemingly fallen off the face of the Earth.

Bruce is the Master, but Jackie Chan is one of the greatest entertainers of all-time.

The Legend of the Drunken Master looks good, but I'd buy one of these in a heartbeat.

-FIRST STRIKE - with ladder
-YOUNG MASTER - final battle
-POLICE STORY - mall throw-down
-GORGEOUS - 2nd battle
-RUMBLE IN THE BRONX - "you are all garbage battle"

Is there a possibility that the figure we see above won't be the first Jackie Chan that Enterbay releases?

enterbayaf4.jpg

Thats a very nice figure......
Jackie Chan is one of my all time fav actor.....
I would love buy that figure

Heh. I figured after the big FU Jackie Chan gave Hong Kong and China a few months back they would've scrapped this figure already.

Back