Enterbay HD-1002 Enter the Dragon full 1/4 scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4947771510_44e8194230_b.jpg

The wait is killing me when i see these pics,when can we start expecting these Wai?

Just unboxed mine got a say I am amazed. No photos yet because I cannot remember what photo host I use, been a while. Few slight jiggle which have spoilt it tho. The statue doesn't sit in the base properly, and enter bays quality control seems to be a little bit lacking this time. I have what appears to be slight paint rub on it's left arm, although is very feint, and one of his fingers are slightly bent. All in all tho I am absolutely amazed by this piece, and for the price it is an absolute bargain

thx guys

Had some problems with the base to , had do Change the holes a little bit my self, because the holes where just to small.

Even the metal part you have place in the foot was hard to get in

But i managed!

thx guys

Had some problems with the base to , had do Change the holes a little bit my self, because the holes where just to small.

Even the metal part you have place in the foot was hard to get in

But i managed!

I had that trouble with the base i used some pliers to get it in the foot, scratched the metal a bit tho. Im going to have to file the base a little to get it too slot in properly. Still amazed by the pice tho. Just gota find somewere to put it now

@ Owners who have it in hand: Is the body hollow or does it have a decent heft? Also, are those seams I see under his right arm going down his torso?

Got mine Yesterday!:yess: Paid $170 even!!! Picked it up at viking. He is Awesome...Not bad weight to it either...I may have to paint the socks though because they are a light gray color. Love the sweat. This is a great Statue of the Legend and will always have a spot in my home forever.

I may want to buy the bust to make a custom 18" poseable figure down the line.

@ Owners who have it in hand: Is the body hollow or does it have a decent heft? Also, are those seams I see under his right arm going down his torso?

It's decent. It's plastic but solid. The seam runs down his side but is blended so well you'd have to really get your nose in there to notice it.

Back