Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also bought a smiling head from laughinggor at a fair price :)
I thought my first version BL GOD looked good enough to compete with the new sculpts, but the smiling face from Enterbay is simply amazing. The head looks so alive, a nice upgrade of the first version. I had to do a lot of dremel work on the neck of the old body to fit the smiling face. Although I will no longer be able to attach the old head, there is no need for me to buy another Bruce Lee figure. I will post pictures later of this amazing figure.

Arrovve i love your fotos man!!every time!!!

today i got a secont EB body for my setup!!!
my 14th bruce..

DSC04598.jpg

DSC04597.jpg

DSC04600.jpg

Really awesome! But I still think the serious expression is so much better than the smiling one...

So there I was sitting around the house goofing off with my Bruce Lee collection as usual when I realized that 3 GOD smiley faces need some fondling, yes, good ol' fashion groping. And as I was molesting those beautiful faces, it suddenly hit me.

"My gawd, what hideous hairs you all have!"

It was just such a waste to see those gorgeous faces stuck under the same atrocity. It was time for him to get hip. It was time for me to get hardcore. So I pulled out my Dremmel set and went to work.

UL21.jpg

UL24.jpg

UL23.jpg

UL22.jpg

"Ahhhh, there you go my dear Mr. Lee. That is more like it. Now your irresistable charm is out for all to see!"
UL25.jpg

Last edited:
AHGNUS YOU ROCKS!!!!!!!! MY SUPERSTAR!!!!! THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!! Need to fix the eyes a little bit.. a challenge for repaint.. you dare? heheheh

I start to love this GOD man... this is awesome stuff indeed... Enterbay figures ritual.. You'll love it in 3 days after the first unboxing..

Back