Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Assuming its true that Enterbay have exclusive rights to the Hong Kong films then I'm guessing:

- Enter the Dragon 2 (MMA gear and seamless body, and blue suit)
- Longstreet (red jumpsuit)
- feudal period fantasy Bruce (based on the Shaw photoshoot)
- casual Bruce with bearded sculpt (long shot but their 2 casual figures shows they are thinking in that direction)
- Kato

That is 5 more figures and will keep them going for a few years!

I really like the Longstreet idea, I saw this custom not long ago:

Picture_1736.jpg

I really want the MMA gear Bruce since I did not have a chance to pick up an original ETD that included the open gloves and shorts, and the price on them is crazy.

The Shaw interview Bruce is in a suit right? I don't remember the color but since HT just released a suited figure I hope they'd pass on this for awhile.

That is 5 more figures and will keep them going for a few years!
Didn't someone mention that HT only has a 1 year licence to produce 3 BL figures? I don't know if the casual/suit BL's count as 1 figure or 2. With HT developing a new body, then maybe that will be for their 4th (3rd licence wise perhaps?) BL figure :dunno

- casual Bruce with bearded sculpt (long shot but their 2 casual figures shows they are thinking in that direction)
Spartan BL :D
rare_photographs_of_bruce_lee_640_04.jpg

Didn't someone mention that HT only has a 1 year licence to produce 3 BL figures? I don't know if the casual/suit BL's count as 1 figure or 2. With HT developing a new body, then maybe that will be for their 4th (3rd licence wise perhaps?) BL figure :dunno
Wow never heard that :panic:
Spartan BL :D
rare_photographs_of_bruce_lee_640_04.jpg
Ew! Kill it! Kill it! :gah: :lol

The Shaw interview Bruce is in a suit right? I don't remember the color but since HT just released a suited figure I hope they'd pass on this for awhile.
I think he means these:
BRUCELEE.jpg

l.jpg

I think I'd rather them go in a different direction to these :D

Nice custom.
I know Medicom actually had an official figure of this but I'd love to see it in Hot Toys quality.

Yeah Medicom did a 70's BL line. The 2nd pic is what HT did as casual Buce, lol at the quality difference.

20091031_dba03c2ea977863d2d4d7HdlFTet8TGv.jpg

20091031_aeb5294f5e8730933fa54L3nzviVEyki.jpg

20091031_2722fb7aba2a9bb8f7a9CXCgnnGhW7mu.jpg

I don't know which BL thread it was discussed, but it was somewhere on this forum.

Kill it! Kill that stupid rumour 'cause it was based on nuthin' but a misreading of a line on the HT facebook page.

As much as Axe has some albeit reliably sourced hearsay evidence that HT are shut out of the Golden Harvest flicks, my money would be on at least one figure, and probably more, from his other movies. Failing that I like Sab's call of a second ETD release, with all the gear missing from the first release. Longstreet Bruce would be lapped up, but I have a harder time imagining they'd go with a traditional costume Bruce, cool as it'd be.

The other possibility is that EB recover from this awful marketing disaster and bring out their take on The Big Boss - that'd make for a proper challenge to HT IMO.

They are not the Medicom releases shown above.
They are just unofficial costumes you can buy (don't come with a figure).

I actually got the red and white striped jacket set a while ago. I thought the jacket and flared jeans looked pretty cool.

They are not the Medicom releases shown above.
They are just unofficial costumes you can buy (don't come with a figure).

I actually got the red and white striped jacket set a while ago. I thought the jacket and flared jeans looked pretty cool.

Yep you're right. Not surre why they popped up in a medicom search. But anyway, the Longstreet set would be nice, what accessory would be included though? :)

well..here's the mods guys..sorry it was a bit late..busy at work..

neck mod..

the neck post is from an HT trutype body..you will need to open it at the seam to get the bottom rubber adapter for the EB neck..you will need to pull the original post with magnet from the EB neck out and replace it with the rubber adapter..the original post from the EB neck is tight and might need some prying out with a small screwdriver...
IMG_1386.jpg

all you need to do is superglue it to the EB neck socket and viola ! the GOD head fits perfect :)
IMG_1389.jpg

as for the hand mod...cut the original hands as shown
IMG_1390.jpg

then drill a hole in the middle just a bit smaller than the ball joint adapter and shave the inside to a shape of the ball so it fits good in there..
IMG_1393.jpg

IMG_1395.jpg

finished result..
IMG_1397.jpg

hope this helps...fire away with any questions !

btw..this is for the 2.5 BL body..not sure if the newer ones has a different neck joint..i have two different bodies, one hunch over and one straight neck..

IMG_7739.jpg

IMG_7774.jpg

Last edited:
thanks my friend!!!i will try the same think!!
can i ask you something?Your BD head has a very tiny white dot on his nose???Mine has it as yell!and i think all the GOD has the same!!I am just curious!!

Allrightythen !

My Little Dude - actually I should say the Little Dragon - has landed safely in my hands (yesterday) !

The long ride from China to Norway, Europe took ten day.

TheDudeHasLanded30thJune2011.jpg

First I have to say that I am very, very satisfied with Bei’s - Enterbay's official dealer in Beijing - top quality service, great correspondence and for his special attention and efforts he has put into the packing this wonderful figure set !

The actual EB box was wrapped within two layers of popping plastic (one with small bobbles and the other one with big bobbles), then placed carefully inside a cardboard box, then Bei added another wrapping of the popping plastic (big bobbles) plus added some extra card bard plate where necessary, and finally placed all this inside a bigger cardboard box with allot of tape wrapped around on the outside. I am very impressed - and very pleased !

The correspondence with Bei has been excellent also - as he is always straight to the point and responds to exactly what I am asking about.

It is a huge relieve for me (especially with all the controversy and negative feedback) that when I opened and did my inspection of the content and the actual EB box it seems to me that everything is in top notch condition - that is when I finally got all the extra unpacking Bei had done ! There are no rub stains or discolouration on the cheeks or nose (or anywhere else for that matter) on the two heads, and the body seems fine as well as I could not find any clear colour stains from the clothing (or from any other source) - except for some two very, very small black-ish stains on the back of each forearms (which can be mistaken for bruises - probably gotten from a fight he had with Bei when he did not want to leave China, but that is another story.... Hehe...). There seemed to be a little tick in the fabric of the "clean" track suit which the figure was dressed with - but it turned out to be only a little loose peace of tread which I just had to dust off with my finger tips - same with the jeans (...and yes, I was a little worried there for a second having to return them both... Hehehe...).

I am surprised to feel how heavy this whole figure feels, and I love the so realistic and natural skin colour of the body and two face scuplts ! The bruises and blood stain looks so real ! The two track suits fits wonderfully (not too loose or too tight) in top quality fabric - and the Kareem foot print on the "stained" suit is just perfect on mine (not too clear, not too un-clear). Btw, I did manage to untie the shoe leases - and it took me some time to tie them again, but I did it ! Hehehe… There are some really cool details on the camera with the wooden (battery ?) box, and the studio light is so cool ! The chair is as most of you know of real wood and has some really nice details with the gold-coloured metal attachments and the way it folds out and i ! The diorama is of course top notch also in wonderful real wood also - I wish the paper on the bottom of the two walls where not that transparent, but I think that it can be easily fixed.

By the way, sorry for the hasty photograph - as I had to take a picture with my mobile and have not had time to really sit down and find some cool poses, etc.

well..here's the mods guys..sorry it was a bit late..busy at work..

:clap thanks for the pics, great tutorial. Interesting that you used a TT neck cup, I've read that it was too small for the EB ball.

Allrightythen !

My Little Dude - actually I should say the Little Dragon - has landed safely in my hands (yesterday) !

:clap congrats Gung Fu, sounds like you got a pretty near perfect package! (So to speak)

Allrightythen !

The long ride from China to Norway, Europe took ten day.

WOOHOO! :clap
Congratulations Gung! Delighted for you!
At last you got it!

Completely agree about Bei, a gentleman and very very professional.
You will love this set more every day.
:hi5:

hi all, got mine yesterday ,looks very cool,only has black stains on his for arm ,does not look nice ,perhaps anyone know whats the best to remove it ? thank you

Back