Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine but with defects, can Enterbay exchange this??

skin_protrude.jpg

Deep_seam.jpg

Deep_inject.jpg

Got mine but with defects, can Enterbay exchange this??

skin_protrude.jpg

Deep_seam.jpg

Deep_inject.jpg

Well... the little dots/pimples aren't any defects. Those are injection holes. Even Hot Toys rubber bodies have this. However, that chest seems to be the same situation as shadowflav's.

But although its nice to post this up as discussion, and I in no way have the intention of being mean: Why ask us? Ask your seller or send these pics to Enterbay instead of asking people to give you answers that they themselves are unsure of. Enterbay or your seller will give you a YES or No answer, while boardies will give you a "Maybe" or "You should try".

if only the lats area of the HT DX and Enterbay GoD were abit wider...something like the BL 3.5 would be really sweet...i think thats a BL trademark, having the ability to widen his lats area making his body look like a cobra head is awesome! i hope one day one of these companies would be able to do a rubber body like that :D

if only the lats area of the HT DX and Enterbay GoD were abit wider...something like the BL 3.5 would be really sweet...i think thats a BL trademark, having the ability to widen his lats area making his body look like a cobra head is awesome! i hope one day one of these companies would be able to do a rubber body like that :D

Thats why when I 1st got the HT DX body, I preferred the old EB body!

That's why I love the EB Hd-1003 statue!

Posted by "Snowman" on a Japanese Bruce Lee Image board:

4381.jpg

4392.jpg

4384.jpg

4385.jpg

4387.jpg

4388.jpg

I really like the clever idea of poseing this figure with the HT shades - and the eyes stearing straight forward with the nunchaku pose looks damn pretty good !

Welp guys, I finally got my Enterbay Bruce Lee Beijing Edition in hand and I have some really, really, really bad & tragic news......................... I think I'm selling the rest of my collection and just keeping this figure...... :D

I'm almost at a loss for words! Insane! Couldn't be happier! :rock :rock :rock

I don't have time to sort or upload many pics at the moment so I'll leave just a few, hope these are ok! Taken with a crap camera in the middle of a sunny day! :wink1:

101.jpg

021-7.jpg

044-2.jpg

Last edited:
Welp guys, I finally got my Enterbay Bruce Lee Beijing Edition in hand and I have some really, really, really bad & tragic news......................... I think I'm selling the rest of my collection and just keeping this figure...... :D

I don't have time to sort or upload many pics at the moment so I'll leave just a few, hope these are ok! Taken with a crap camera in the middle of a sunny day! :wink1:

Holly cow !! Congratulations Y4NK33 man !! :hi5:

Posted by "Snowman" on a Japanese Bruce Lee Image board:

4381.jpg

4392.jpg

4384.jpg

4385.jpg

4387.jpg

4388.jpg

I really like the clever idea of poseing this figure with the HT shades - and the eyes stearing straight forward with the nunchaku pose looks damn pretty good !

Agreed! Pretty damed good :clap

046-1.jpg

021-7.jpg

044-2.jpg

Congrats :hi5::panic:

Congrats Yank! :hi5:

My GoD entered my country today morning, will have to clear the capital city and then come to my city to clear customs... Hope everything goes well from now on :pray:

Thank you all! :hi5: :rock :1-1: :panic: :clap
I thought I was excited when my Blade arrived but this trumps even that! :panic:
Can't wait to see everyone's GOD in their hands! I truly hope you all get minty fresh sets, you deserve it. My camera does this no justice at 4mp, but I'll try to get some better pics up when i have time.

bunnydanc :bunnydanc :bunnydanc

046-1.jpg

021-7.jpg

044-2.jpg

WOW Congrats!!!! These photos look AwEsOmE!!!!! I am soooo jealous!!

Back