Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The paint apps have become better so has things like texturing and all... but the likeness is still not there... Rovo's is the only non Arnie BL sculpt that really captures BL.. even that Proto YJ painted sculpt of GoD as shown in the Beijing Expo long back was fantastic...

Scuderia did his best here Im sure, but I think he needs to make a few more tries...

:exactly: absolutely :goodpost:
I can't reach to forget the YJ painted sculpt of GoD as shown in the Beijing Expo..I when I saw that I had ordered the god 2010 figure...
then Enterbay has cheated me/us
the smile sulpt too from hot toys casual it was slightly different from the prototype but not in that F@#[ way....

Last edited:
Important message for those here who bought the Beijing Show set:

Guo Bei has the list of people purchasing it, but if you have not changed address then you have to contact him with the new address information. The 3rd. head will be sent out next week.

blh5.jpg

Hey Stricky345,

It is the "Game of Death: Behind the Scene" release from last year (2011), but it was released in four different versions:

* The Official Hong Kong version: This was the regular version with the intended new EVision eye system on the bruised head which turned out to be defective in most cases as most of them turned up crossed eyed. Those who had gotten a defective head, could send it back for exchange in which they reinstalled the old recent system they used before.
* The NEW official Hong Kong "fixed" version: This set had the fixed bruised head with the recent eye system.
* The Exclusive Beijing Show version: This set had the most extra: an extra pair of jeans, a camera "holder" and a 3rd. head. It also had the bruised head with the original EVision system, but it was also exchanged with the recent eye system. The 3rd. head was delayed, and it took one year for EB to produce it and it is now sent to everyone who bought this set.
* The Hong Kong Comic Con version: This was the same as the new fixed Hong Kong version (with the fixed old eye system), but differed with the eyes on the smiling head looking the other way.

Last edited:
No probs Stricky345 !

EB still has a stock of this set - and I am unsure if the version they now sell is either the new fixed Hong Kong edition or the Comic Con version. However I might hook you up with the seller of the Beijing set.

Which version are you after ?

Important message for those here who bought the Beijing Show set:

Guo Bei has the list of people purchasing it, but if you have not changed address then you have to contact him with the new address information. The 3rd. head will be sent out next week.
Thanks GungFu :hi5:

Thank you for the answer!

Too bad I missed out on all the other releases :(..

You didn't miss out. This was the worst Bruce Lee EB have produced. There are folks who are happy enough with it, but they're huge Bruce Lee fans who are able to overlook a lot of things that more casual fans won't put up with. Namely the Rm-X body is rubbish and the likeness of the BD head especially is not great. A lot of people, including myself, also think the heads slightly over scale.

I think this was my 1st boxed 1/6 figure I purchased, & at the time, it was pretty cool. But my collection has grown, & I'm guessing, so has my standards. I agree about the BD sculpt likeness (I did like it, but I have too many nicer sculpts in my collection now to see it the way I used to), but I actually still like the RMX body.

I actually still like the RMX body.

As a thing to look at it's fine, but the problems with it when it comes to posing are a bummer. At this point if I were in the market for a GoD Bruce I'd buy the statue and mod it as some have done in the statue thread. You don't get the minimal pose options that the RM-X affords, or the switch-out hands, but you also lose the wrist and shoulder joints.

Yeah, the 'Black Label' statue, with this figures accessories, would be nice mod. Basically EB should have released this :lol

Game-Of-Death-Enterbay-06.jpg

Oh well. I'm guessing they will have plenty more attempts at trying to get it spot on.

third head shipped yesteray...pics soon..
I know already it wasn't be the amazing work of Park...
whatever....:monkey2:gah:
is a gift...(AND NOT THANKS TO ENTERBAY)...
(TIMCENT88 seller I love you):yess::yess:
I am not a owner of the beijin set but he sent to me for free in all the way..
Enterbay shame on you..you have cheated us so many times...

Last edited:
third head shipped yesteray...pics soon..
I know already it wasn't be the amazing work of Park...
whatever....:monkey2:gah:
is a gift...(AND NOT THANKS TO ENTERBAY)...
(TIMCENT88 seller I love you):yess::yess:
I am not a owner of the beijin set but he sent to me for free in all the way..
Enterbay shame on you have cheated us so many times...

Well if there is anyone here on the boards who deserves this third head, it's you Shadowfla.

Well if there is anyone here on the boards who deserves this third head, it's you Shadowfla.

no I am not... enterbay should sent this gift head to any buyers who bought the set between 30 may and 3 june...how promised, not only for the beijiin set owners...this is not been correct...
they have changed their mind in the last minute...pretty simple eh?
for my lucky exist some trusted seller...
and for my lucky I have changed my mind to buy the mib's set...OMG take a look what's happened in the mib's thread..

Yeah, the 'Black Label' statue, with this figures accessories, would be nice mod. Basically EB should have released this :lol

Game-Of-Death-Enterbay-06.jpg

Oh well. I'm guessing they will have plenty more attempts at trying to get it spot on.

please Lawrence don't do it...
Everytime I see this pic I :monkey2:monkey2..

no I am not... enterbay should sent this gift head to any buyers who bought the set between 30 may and 3 june...how promised, not only for the beijiin set owners...this is not been correct...
they have changed their mind in the last minute...pretty simple eh?
for my lucky exist some trusted seller...
and for my lucky I have changed my mind to buy the mib's set...OMG take a look what's happened in the mib's thread..

:lol:lol:lol:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

and also...:lol:lol:lol:rotfl

You didn't miss out. This was the worst Bruce Lee EB have produced. There are folks who are happy enough with it, but they're huge Bruce Lee fans who are able to overlook a lot of things that more casual fans won't put up with. Namely the Rm-X body is rubbish and the likeness of the BD head especially is not great. A lot of people, including myself, also think the heads slightly over scale.

I think the likeness on the sculpt is ok..the paint has ruined everything...
for not spaking of the improve move eyes system :gah::gah:

Last edited:
Back