Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even I've bashed a better GOD than this.

Rogerbee how the hell have you managed to get such a high post count in less than a year! :dunno:horror:lol

Edit: Strike that! I just noticed Yankee's post count!
:horror:horror:horror:horror

:hi5: to you both..

...you both make me feel inadequate in my posting frequency...
:(

Cheater :lol

Did you do something to the BD tracksuit? Seems dirty at the top & I don't think I can see the footprint.

I think it's just the lighting. My rooms a little dimmer than what I would like on a normal basis and I only take these pictures near the evening so I expose it a bit in software to bring the colors out a bit.

I think my post have been steadily rising up pretty quickly and I didn't even intend on posting here that much. And to just talk about toy collections? lol

same here cosmo.i never expected 600+ posts in 3mths:lol
as i only really post here and the EB/HT thread.but really glad i joined:clap

Great thread, I still read what you guys have been up to everyday.
& you don't join in on the fun :horror :lol

If anybody should be posting pics in here, it should be the one who has the the best looking set that we have seen in here :D

Hint hint :lol

i dont think i go with enterbay again. their products always have some issues.
so far with my GOD set i had the following problems:

1. the diorma floor was messed up, looks like someone has spilt tea on it, come on EB check the QC.

2. the elbow easily pops out of position on the body, and now i can only pose it with arms flat down.

3. the LED light fitting has come apart so i cant raise the light up via the rod. it only stays in its lowest position.

4. the smiley face is a joke, looks ridiculous compared to the prototype.

5. the battle damaged face has issues with it being cross eyed.

Other than that it had the potential to have been a good set, but was let down by Enterbay who have no passin for perefction. When you compare this to the hot toys bruce lee. hot toys nailed it on the head with a quality set.

I really want a scarface figure. but like the EB scarface suit, but the face looks very off. and wont buy EB again

The ones named Rorywan :lol

4. the smiley face is a joke, looks ridiculous compared to the prototype.
Out of the two head sculpts, the smiley is actually the one that looked closest to the proto.

5. the battle damaged face has issues with it being cross eyed.
Send it back to Enterbay. I did. You will get the head sculpt with the EVision system removed, so you can set each eye individually.

1. the diorma floor was messed up, looks like someone has spilt tea on it, come on EB check the QC.
Okay this ain't cool :D

Rogerbee how the hell have you managed to get such a high post count in less than a year! :dunno:horror:lol

Edit: Strike that! I just noticed Yankee's post count!
:horror:horror:horror:horror

:hi5: to you both..

...you both make me feel inadequate in my posting frequency...
:(

Don't worry about it, it's called having plenty to say and not lurking I guess.

Can spot the difference?

f9162f69.jpg

Yes axe and cosmo. I am trying to bend the knee and feel something is not rite. So I take off the suit and saw one of the knee cap is upside down. That's why one leg is longer than the other leg.

Back