Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone here have any experience with getting replacements directly from Enterbay?

I contacted my ebay seller about replacements, and he said he will gladly handle it IF I pay for shipping both ways. He told me that once I ship it to him, he will ship it to Enterbay, and once he recieves the replacement parts from Enterbay, then he will ship it to me.

Or, he suggested that I can contact Enterbay directly and have them ship me replacement parts in which case shipping will be free, and I won't have to wait as long.

Does anyone know who I should contact at Enterbay? I went to their website, and I was going to send them an e-mail explaining the defects along with pictures, but I wasn't sure who to send it. They have offices in Hongkong, China, and Japan. I currently live in Japan, and I wasn't sure if I will get a faster response if I contacted Japanese office, or if it will only delay my process because Japanese office is only going to forward my claim to HongKong office for resolution. Maybe I will contact all three offices and let them sort it out amongst them.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I have mixed feelings about the eBay seller here Ahgnus. Can you pm me the link to the auction, because if he listed the set as mint, brand new, etc. he should be the one with a problem. I would also have liked to know if he actually did check the set first. I do not think it is fair for you to pay for the shipping costs either.... Based on the the linking and if the seller checked - I would consider starting a case, and actually hold his PayPal payment transfer to his account.

Since you live in Japan, it might be a good idea - that is if you speak and write Japanese - to contact the Japanese office first and let them handle this, and even have them check the replacement before sending that back to you. How ever if you do not speak or write Japanese I would deal with the Hong Kong office directly by either sending them an e-mail or calling them. Be sure to have the set's GOD-number, the eBay sellers name and address when you contact them.

Tinister isn't getting a pagoda diorama, he is having his entire home renovated to replicate the Game of Death studio set! :lol

Tinister isn't getting a pagoda diorama, he is having his entire home renovated to replicate the Game of Death studio set! :lol

Not sure if I have told you guys this - but I wanted to have one corner of my living room with the walls an floors like this, which was Arnie's plans also. But it did not happen (not sure if Arnie did pull through)... Hehe... Would have been cool though - and I would have placed a nice Wing Chun Gung Fu (Kung Fu) dummy there to practice on...

Not sure if I have told you guys this - but I wanted to have one corner of my living room with the walls an floors like this, which was Arnie's plans also. But it did not happen (not sure if Arnie did pull through)... Hehe... Would have been cool though - and I would have placed a nice Wing Chun Gung Fu (Kung Fu) dummy there to practice on...

Wow that would be intense inside your home! :rock
My mook jong will go out in the garage where my crazy puppy cannot chewy on it's base :lol

You sir are a TRUE fan.

It would be sweet to have a loft apartment like this, the stairs leading to your figure collection top floor :exactly:

You sir are a TRUE fan.

It would be sweet to have a loft apartment like this, the stairs leading to your figure collection top floor :exactly:

Agreed. Reminds me of Kill Bill when Beatrix went to the sushi restaurant in Japan to get the Hanzo sword made. The upstairs was filled with elite-ness :rock

I really can't compete with you guys..
I'm a haphazard collector who realized they love BL.
Too much to do, too little time.
:(

Hey Ray!
Just cause I hate _____in and you seem like a good guy.
:hi5:

:hi5: right back at you bud :D once again I really do apologize if I came off like a wanker before, no harm was intended and I was having a bad day a few weeks back and never meant to slam you or your cool photos in any way, I really mean that, I did feel bad right away when you took offense and I realized, even if I wasn't the intention, I pretty much slammed your work. Like I said I myself couldn't be bothered to take any basic photos , give me stylized all the way, it really helps get the max enjoyment out of your figures when you can pose them and take some interesting shots.

Anyways back to loving Bruce Lee. I'm with you though, I can't keep up! I really like all my Bruce lee figures but with so much other stuff I gotta keep it all under control :(

On a side note does anyone know if enter bay ever gave any indication as to what the third head, Bejing exclusive would look like? Sorry if I missed that.

On a side note does anyone know if enter bay ever gave any indication as to what the third head, Bejing exclusive would look like? Sorry if I missed that.

Just to clarify for everyone who doesnt know, this THIRD head is NOT AN EXCLUSIVE!! The deal goes like this:

When Enterbay released their first batch of the new GoD with the EVision system intact it was found that the eyes were losing alignment during shipping and thus raising a lot of complains. They made an IMMEDIATE CALLBACK of ALL 1st batches which were NOT SOLD to customers from their dealers (I lost the chance to get it early because of that, my friend had gone to HK and my reserved GoD was sent back to EB)
EB also asked all customers who already got the figure to get the EVision repaired at their store ALONG with this as a compensatory kind of thing it was announced that all those who received the faulty eye thing would be given the SAME BD sculpt but this time with painted eyes. So the first batch fellows regardless of whether they got their eyes repaired by EB or have the Evision intact qualify for it.

The Beijing Edition/Exclusive which a lot of guys here got was part of the first batch sent to the Beijing dealer who didnt send it back to EB for repair thus kept the eyes with the EVision system intact, thus they also qualify for receiving the painted eye BD head.
[EDIT]The Beijing dealer did send the ones he had for repair however he had already shipped out some with intact EVision systems, so those qualify. Bottomline is if you get an Evision system intact head, you should qualify, AND if you had a first batch which had to be repaired you should qualify too (Enterbay should REALLY make an explicit public announcement on their site to clear this up as sometimes they really throw something in the air and it turns into something else)

This is just to clarify all doubts and kill any speculations where people are expecting the painted eye head sculpt to be like the Prototype shown in Beijing. Even if the sculpt is the same you can BET your set that YJ Park isnt going to be sitting and painting every single head...

Last edited:
Are you sure bud? Im trying to work on a deal for this guy through email on one of enter bays official dealers as reccomended by a fellow freak and He broke it down like this, all the evison heads he has has already been replaced , you get the replaced head, the smiling sculpt and he says he will ship me later the third head when it is produced. Could be he is unsure too though?

I wasn't thinking it would be the proto head but something completely different.

Are you sure bud? Im trying to work on a deal for this guy through email on one of enter bays official dealers as reccomended by a fellow freak and He broke it down like this, all the evison heads he has has already been replaced , you get the replaced head, the smiling sculpt and he says he will ship me later the third head when it is produced. Could be he is unsure too though?

I wasn't thinking it would be the proto head but something completely different.

You mean you are talking with Bei? Cool, go ahead get the exclusive. But I can tell you ONE thing for sure. The new head isnt going to be an all new sculpt.

1. It raises the chances of MORE backlash from fans who preordered the figure but didnt get the first batch. Why should they be robbed off the chance to get this 'new head'? Because they didnt get the first faulty set which was anyway replaced? Thats ridiculous

2. The whole production process of a new sculpt is too long, also EB said the movable eyes BD head will be replaced with non movable eyes... which seems to hint the 'new head' will be the same sculpt, only no painted eyes.

I had considered ALL these things before I dropped back from getting the Expo version namely because the shipping price was too expensive I thought paying OVER $103 extra to what EB was offering to send me the regular set EMS shipped was not worthwhile enough for me.
I couldnt justify myself spending $103 on a pair of 1:6th jeans, tshirt, a tiny camera holder, and the promise of a head sculpt which wouldnt be anything new

But the seller is a great guy and everyone here will vouch for it, If you want the exclusive so much go right ahead, but honestly dont go with any false hopes of receiving an all new head sculpt or a paint job by YJ Park's standards...

Great photos! I like that dragon you have used to display, can you tell me a little bit about it?

I picked up that pair of hand-made wooden dragons at a local souvenir shop for $35. I had originally wanted to hang them up around the house somewhere, but now I've decided to set them up with GOD diorama. They do look pretty cool. If anyone is interested, I can probably ship it out to ya......although I have no clue how much it will cost to ship them. I am willing to trade them for a pair of feet from HT DX04 body. :rotfl I picked up a HT DX04 body from ebay for $80 but it does not come with feet.

Hahahaha :lol thats actually taking it too far. My contact with them can be classified more as incessant pestering and frequent queries about the item and what can happen in the future etc etc. However they are extremely helpful, professuonal bunch. I suggest you take all the necessary pics and contact them with your problem. Stating clearly and explicitly all the details like from where you got the figure, when you got it in hand. Then the pics etc etc. Drop the mail to their customer service (based in HK) which is [email protected] They will reply to you within 24 hours (if its a working day). Since you are in Japan you are probably ahead of them in timing so do it accordingly and you'll get prompt replies (I mail at night and receive a reply in the morning). Im sure they'll offer you a replacement however I think they'll insist on you paying the shipping fees for sending them back the item. However they'll charge you nothing for sending the replacements over to you. I hope that answers your query! Best wishes on sorting out your set :wave

Thank you for your advise. I e-mailed Enterbay explaining the situation. Hopefully, I will hear from them soon.

man that diorama needs multiple GoD Bruce's posing all over it like some epic drug trip

T.H.A.T.......is an awesome idea. Shoot now I am really going to get in trouble with my wife for "junking up" the house. :rotfl

I have mixed feelings about the eBay seller here Ahgnus. Can you pm me the link to the auction, because if he listed the set as mint, brand new, etc. he should be the one with a problem. I would also have liked to know if he actually did check the set first. I do not think it is fair for you to pay for the shipping costs either.... Based on the the linking and if the seller checked - I would consider starting a case, and actually hold his PayPal payment transfer to his account.

Since you live in Japan, it might be a good idea - that is if you speak and write Japanese - to contact the Japanese office first and let them handle this, and even have them check the replacement before sending that back to you. How ever if you do not speak or write Japanese I would deal with the Hong Kong office directly by either sending them an e-mail or calling them. Be sure to have the set's GOD-number, the eBay sellers name and address when you contact them.

Thanks Gung Fu. I am going to seek all venues to get this sorted out. I am going to have my Japanese co-worker contact Enterbay Japanese office to see what they have to say.

You sir are a TRUE fan.

I am telling you Gung Fu is Bruce Lee reincarnated.

You mean you are talking with Bei? Cool, go ahead get the exclusive. But I can tell you ONE thing for sure. The new head isnt going to be an all new sculpt.

1. It raises the chances of MORE backlash from fans who preordered the figure but didnt get the first batch. Why should they be robbed off the chance to get this 'new head'? Because they didnt get the first faulty set which was anyway replaced? Thats ridiculous

2. The whole production process of a new sculpt is too long, also EB said the movable eyes BD head will be replaced with non movable eyes... which seems to hint the 'new head' will be the same sculpt, only no painted eyes.

I had considered ALL these things before I dropped back from getting the Expo version namely because the shipping price was too expensive I thought paying OVER $103 extra to what EB was offering to send me the regular set EMS shipped was not worthwhile enough for me.
I couldnt justify myself spending $103 on a pair of 1:6th jeans, tshirt, a tiny camera holder, and the promise of a head sculpt which wouldnt be anything new

But the seller is a great guy and everyone here will vouch for it, If you want the exclusive so much go right ahead, but honestly dont go with any false hopes of receiving an all new head sculpt or a paint job by YJ Park's standards...

I ordered the Beijing Expo edition, because I think it is worth every extra penny. Do you know how rare it will be years down the road? Shoot it already is rare. Bei only had 5 left when I placed my order. I think this GOD set, both HK & Beijing edition, will get stupidly expensive a couple of years from now. I better get mine while I can. I am even thinking about picking up my third set. :wink1:

And any head is better than no head. This is true in more than one sense. :lol

I ordered the Beijing Expo edition, because I think it is worth every extra penny. Do you know how rare it will be years down the road? Shoot it already is rare. Bei only had 5 left when I placed my order. I think this GOD set, both HK & Beijing edition, will get stupidly expensive a couple of years from now. I better get mine while I can. I am even thinking about picking up my third set. :wink1:

And any head is better than no head. This is true in more than one sense. :lol

Well like I said, for me the price wasnt worth it, for you it is. Honestly since I dont buy figures do think of selling them later I cannot gaufge its monetary value in the fture. I've never bought multiples because more than my mentality I cannot afford it... its impossible to buy a NECA here. Its a LOT of trouble for me to hunt down and pay for every 1:6th. And yes every well made 1:6th Ive seen do tend to pick up price, som stagnate and fall while some border on the ridiculous. Best to buy at MSRP when you can, BETTER if you buy in clearance :lol

Thanks Gung Fu. I am going to seek all venues to get this sorted out. I am going to have my Japanese co-worker contact Enterbay Japanese office to see what they have to say.

That's great Ahgnus ! Please keep us updated
smiley.gif

Has anyone thought about trying on the "casual" outfit on this figure - or would that be a risk that it will not fit (because of different size/measurements ?) ?

I also want to comment that Axe is making a good point about not really knowing what the 3rd. head would look like - and so far it has only been speculations... Hopefully we will know soon and that it will be in of satisfaction.

By the way, I am still having problems taking a good shot as I do not have a good camera for details it seems...

Also, in what poses would you guys prefer to have him displayed ? I actually like the natural stance, unless you guys come up with some good recommendations
smiley.gif

Back