Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chin scrape on the smiling head. Nose rub on the BD head.

ebbl5.jpg
ebbl14.jpg

Going back tomorrow. Three weeks turnaround. Enterbay customer service is great.

Oh, r5150s asked a couple pages back about the hair. Same wig piece, slightly longer tips on the smiling one, and the smiling one's hair is glued in place.

Ok I asked about the chin scrape and nobody replied, I knew I wasn't seeing things :lol

The nose rub I didn't even notice, but kudos to you get 2 flawless sculpts for the price you paid.

Congrats Gruff. Looks great.

While you're at it you may as well request the extra nun chucks you were supposed to get for ordering early. After all, you'd be entitled to them, wouldn't you?

Btw, did your camera come with the cover?

The older old GoD and FoF did have smaller eye holes... however I think just the like DX the positioning of the eyes is VITAL to improve the likeness, too much of the eyeball is visible and thus makes the face look spaced out! now lift the eyes a little, make the eyeballs partially visible showing a little more of the lower whites of the eye, and position the eyeball completely sideways...

Then you will think that the likeness is spot on...

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly::goodpost:

I do the same on most my Bruce figures.

:monkey4 Someone posted your pics on the Enterbay FB page Gruff. And of course - the usual suspects are chiming in to say how bad the figure is. Bunch of cry babies.

:monkey4 Someone posted your pics on the Enterbay FB page Gruff. And of course - the usual suspects are chiming in to say how bad the figure is. Bunch of cry babies.

Thats just wrong man, I think Ill go and reply on the comment to that pic and say that a replacement has already been offered and that EB got back to the customer within 24 hours of the comlaint...

This EB bashing is now becoming totally vindictive...

That didn't take long :lol

The sculpts look solid, not sure how anyone could really bang on them. :dunno

Man. Is it me or does this pic look pretty life-like. Except for the missing hair of course.

I was thinking the exact same thing. Looks very lifelike.

Liquid Larry - Any chance you could post a pic with the eyes looking to the side and up, with his head leaning down slightly?
Many thanks in advance.

Last edited:
There's a handful of these guys that just hover around that page like flies. I try to swat them away, but they just won't hear it (or in this case - see it). :cuckoo::dunno:gah:

They removed the new Evision system? Oi vey :slap

There seems to be some left over dried glue (left side of pic posted) inside the head. Maybe that was used to hold the ball thingy (Evision did you say?) in place before it got yanked? :dunno I think I'd rather have the ball thingy & see if I could fix the eyes myself. Especially since this is a spare head :thud:

There seems to be some left over dried glue (left side of pic posted) inside the head. Maybe that was used to hold the ball thingy (Evision did you say?) in place before it got yanked? :dunno I think I'd rather have the ball thingy & see if I could fix the eyes myself. Especially since this is a spare head :thud:

That's actually my only gripe with this figure. And the only criticism I posted on the EB FB page. I wanted to mess around witht eye system myself too.

There's a handful of these guys that just hover around that page like flies. I try to swat them away, but they just won't hear it (or in this case - see it). :cuckoo::dunno:gah:

God bless you for trying :pray::pray::pray:

I thought it was called Evision but I may be mistaken. :monkey1

Wasn't a new eye system a big selling point for this figure? Idk if what we're looking at is supposed to be the new system, but if it is not and they removed it without telling the customers I wouldn't think that's a good decision by EB. :dunno

Back