Enterbay - Enter The Dragon.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, TAKE THAT NINJA SUIT OFF OF YOUR ETD BRUCE LEE!!!!

The black ink stains the plastic...it can not be removed. You will end up buying a new Enterbay body that doesn't have the same paint apps as the original. Take it from me...I know!:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Stained mine in less than 3 weeks...

The black ink stains the plastic...it can not be removed. You will end up buying a new Enterbay body that doesn't have the same paint apps as the original. Take it from me...I know!:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

really???Never heard that before,and kinda sucks!

I've read about the stains and I'm not really concerned as I plan to keep him in that suit always and have no intentions of selling but thanks for the heads up! :D

I've read about the stains and I'm not really concerned as I plan to keep him in that suit always and have no intentions of selling but thanks for the heads up! :D

Do what makes you happy.:D Plus I've heard if you use toothpaste or acne cream it will clean off the dye anyway. I've used baby wipes and they have cleaned up minor staining for me and are non-abrasive.

The suit will stain on the body? Damn, that sucks, since he looks best in these. But I guess by soaking the suit on warm water will get rid of those harmful dyes. But then again I'm too lazy to do that, and am fraid I'll shrink the damn suit!

There's still one more of those ver B, and 2 more of ver A. But I can't accept paypal, so please don't PM me if you need me to pick these up but can only use paypal.

Or if anyone's interested, I'm open for trades with the FoF package.

Nice pose rw24, I like that. Where did you get the iron rod?

Are the socks over the suit or inside it, mate?

Gotta love the sneak suit! :D

PC290009.jpg

The suit will stain on the body? Damn, that sucks, since he looks best in these. But I guess by soaking the suit on warm water will get rid of those harmful dyes. But then again I'm too lazy to do that, and am fraid I'll shrink the damn suit!

There's still one more of those ver B, and 2 more of ver A. But I can't accept paypal, so please don't PM me if you need me to pick these up but can only use paypal.

Or if anyone's interested, I'm open for trades with the FoF package.

Nice pose rw24, I like that. Where did you get the iron rod?
That's what scares me when it comes to soaking dyed 1/6 clothes. Just that minor shrinking and they'll probably end up being too tight. You could always try cold water though, it just might take a while longer to soak.

Cool.

I'm going to Singapore next week. Just gonna get it there, so that I can at least save on the shipping fees. Hope it doesnt stain till then. Lol!

Yeah, true.

I'll just get another BL 2.5 body and swoop it. The ETD bruce's head will fit on the BL 2.5 right?

I believe that the BL2.5 bodies only fit the FOF and future Bruce Lee figures and not the older figures because of the magnetic head attachment system. I assume that the ETD figures' heads are attached by a screw since I have GOD and that's how it's attached. So, BL2 body only fits ETD and older figures, where BL2.5 and BL3 bodies fit FOF and newer figures. That's what Enterbay's website says anyways.

I really want to get a version B ETD or FOF, but I think I'm gonna wait for the anniversary "battle scars" version ETD that comes out this July.

I believe that the BL2.5 bodies only fit the FOF and future Bruce Lee figures and not the older figures because of the magnetic head attachment system. I assume that the ETD figures' heads are attached by a screw since I have GOD and that's how it's attached. So, BL2 body only fits ETD and older figures, where BL2.5 and BL3 bodies fit FOF and newer figures. That's what Enterbay's website says anyways.

I really want to get a version B ETD or FOF, but I think I'm gonna wait for the anniversary "battle scars" version ETD that comes out this July.

Alrighty, so I should just the BL 2 instead of the BL 2.5? Can anyone else confirm bout this?

Anyways, I just updated my blog with a mini review of the ETD Bruce.

Last edited:
3.5? rumors or in the process?

I hope its compatible with the ETD Bruce this time.

So in the mean time, I should get the BL 2 then.

Btw what's up with EB picking up the DragonBall movie license? Not so smart move by them :(

Hyde--
That 'rod' is a Medicom stand, the socks are in the suit, and no customizations to mine, that's straight out the box Bruce! :D And thanks about the pose, it's what I envisioned when I first saw the proto's of him!

3.5? rumors or in the process?

I hope its compatible with the ETD Bruce this time.

So in the mean time, I should get the BL 2 then.

Btw what's up with EB picking up the DragonBall movie license? Not so smart move by them :(

According to Enterbay's blog, BL3.5 will come with Kato.

Back