Enterbay: Django Unchained

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well,Diamond just cancelled this figure from preorder according to DCBS!I got an email from them stating that the figures were removed from Diamond with the reason being,cancelled by publisher.A very SAD day!;_;

Well if it's true it saves me some money and having to worry about quality control...

Alter Ego Comics just cancelled my PO

"Thank you for ordering from Alter Ego Comics. Unfortunately, the Django
Unchained Calvin Candie 1:6 Scale Figure, which you
ordered, have been cancelled by the licensor. From time to time
manufacturers cancel items for a variety of reasons. No additional
information was given as to why this item was cancelled.

No units were ever shipped to Alter Ego Comics. We certainly would
have filled your order had this item been manufactured. We apologize for
any inconvenience. The order you placed for this item has been cancelled
in our system. "

Alter Ego Comics just cancelled my PO

"Thank you for ordering from Alter Ego Comics. Unfortunately, the Django
Unchained Calvin Candie 1:6 Scale Figure, which you
ordered, have been cancelled by the licensor. From time to time
manufacturers cancel items for a variety of reasons. No additional
information was given as to why this item was cancelled.

No units were ever shipped to Alter Ego Comics. We certainly would
have filled your order had this item been manufactured. We apologize for
any inconvenience. The order you placed for this item has been cancelled
in our system. "

Now I suggest to you to send an email to enterbay and ask explanations..then you report to us what did they wrote to you..
all this is absurd we have to see all the preorders cancelled before to have some news and reply by enterbay..:gah:
not correct, not correct at all...

now...do you start to believe?

Last edited:
From Movie Replicas Direct:

I hope all is well with you. Thank you for your Django Pre-Order. It looks like the Masterpiece Django figures did not fair any better than the NECA dolls that were cancelled. We were notified this morning the Django Masterpiece Series figures are being pulled from the market. With the controversy surrounding the movie Django, our vendor has cancelled our Django Medicom order. Your order on file will be cancelled because of our inability to acquire the Masterpiece series. If the vendor changes their mind and rereleases them at a later date, we will contact you. Our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience. Thank you again for your business.

We sincerely apologize for the bad news.

Respectfully,

Edward Couturier
Movie Replicas Direct
Customer Service Team

From Movie Replicas Direct:

I hope all is well with you. Thank you for your Django Pre-Order. It looks like the Masterpiece Django figures did not fair any better than the NECA dolls that were cancelled. We were notified this morning the Django Masterpiece Series figures are being pulled from the market. With the controversy surrounding the movie Django, our vendor has cancelled our Django Medicom order. Your order on file will be cancelled because of our inability to acquire the Masterpiece series. If the vendor changes their mind and rereleases them at a later date, we will contact you. Our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience. Thank you again for your business.

We sincerely apologize for the bad news.

Respectfully,

Edward Couturier
Movie Replicas Direct
Customer Service Team

well done guys continue to post your preorders cancelled...

Last edited:
Just inquiring, but . . .

Can such a blatantly erroneous posting be justified for banning?

I bet this Shadowfalafel or whatever his name was feels like an *** now. :lol

He must bare... the CONE OF SHAME !!!

129035965827414548.jpg

Could be hiding under a rock, waiting for the storm to blow over, too.:lol
ehm.. I still remember this...:slap

I remember when the Michael Schofield figure was up for pre-order with BBTS for like 3 years and they never canceled it, and then out of the blue after it being in limbo for EVAH, Bill finally put up a message and said "Yup, they're all cancelled except for T-Bag". . . I think you guys waiting for an official announcement are going to be waiting a LOOOONG time.

But now that I posted that, I expect Bill will post a message tomorrow and shadowfla will quote my post and say something about how wrong I was and he was right and that I owe him a cookie or something.

I remember when the Michael Schofield figure was up for pre-order with BBTS for like 3 years and they never canceled it, and then out of the blue after it being in limbo for EVAH, Bill finally put up a message and said "Yup, they're all cancelled except for T-Bag". . . I think you guys waiting for an official announcement are going to be waiting a LOOOONG time.

But now that I posted that, I expect Bill will post a message tomorrow and shadowfla will quote my post and say something about how wrong I was and he was right and that I owe him a cookie or something.

no I won't because you didn't have ask the ban for me about the false news..;)

Last edited:
You actually don't know what the emails said between me and Enterbay. I said, "What's going on with the Django Unchained figures? Are they still being released?" Their reply was, "Please wait until April". That doesn't tell me anything at all.
I don't have to know what your emails said. All I need to know is that EB replied to you, & told you to wait. You're acting like EB totally ignored you, & that waiting a few days is some kind of unbearable chore that you have to overcome :lol

It's already April, so maybe we'll hear something soon :dunno

Like EB said. Wait.
First off, those Neca figures aren't being sold for thousands anymore. I've seen several auctions on eBay where they go for less than 200 pounds now.
I guess you better pounce on those before they get harder to find & go up in value huh? Since you're supposedly passing on these figures no matter what. Enjoy.

I'm not trying to be super unfriendly, but what I'm trying to say still stands. I'll throw in some friendly emoticons to balance things out.

:1-1:

:D

Trying to be delicate how i phrase this. I don't want to sound like a downer... I'd never want to drive anyone away from this awesome hobby... But I don't think it really matters what the figure is. Don't skip out on life essentials for toys man.

Yeah, I get what you're saying. It's not really that I was skipping out on essentials or depriving myself of them, but I don't have TONS of money and I feel like my collecting was maybe getting a little out of hand.

The way I see it is I really wanted these figures. I love western themed figures. However, this cancellation just put $400 towards a soon to be released western that I will appreciate much more than I would have these. So something good came out of this after all for me. Plus we can now add this to the want list from Denny and Rainman.

Looks like EB and the license holder caved into the protests over the movie and cancelled the line. They would have been a nice set of figures to own. Hopefully EB/license holder rethinks their decision and leaves politics out of their reasoning.....my preorder also was cancelled with only that they were not receiving any figures...............................

I asked Leong from ABC Express and according to him the figures haven't been cancelled in China.It could be an Asian Exclusive only which means every specialty store will have them but charge a gold brick for them.Exactly how it was before Enterbay signed with Diamond here in the "Good Ol' US".^_^

Back