Enterbay: Django Unchained

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd say he may not hate the products but he certainly seems to hate the company itself or at the very least has some continuing problem connected to Enterbay. I remember him from both the GoD and Scarface threads, where he irritated everyone with his posts saying the same thing page after page for months, talking just as nonsensically as he has been here. In the Scarface thread he kept insisting that they were re-using the same shoes from Mr Bean, which was absolutely untrue. That sort of thing makes me think he's at times just wanting to 'discredit' Enterbay and it really seems like he he takes some weird satisfaction in pointing out Enterbay's failures (true or false).

To the comment that English is not his first language: even if English were his first language it's guaranteed that you're not going to have some clear, reasonable gentleman. Most certainly you're just going to have another Quiggle or Butters. A language barrier doesn't explain away someone posting the same thing post after post and just plain spazzing out the way shadowfla regularly does.

I really don't see any reason to defend him here.
--

You realize he's not the first. The same can be said about others here and elsewhere with their "dislike" about a variety of companies for X reason.

Lejuan,Shadowflea has been moanin about Enterbay ever since they supposedly F'd him with the Game of Death figure.Ever since that fiasco,he been on the first to point out any flaws on Enterbays part.I'm just glad to be on his ignore list!^_^

Yeh, I was in that thread at the time and I know he banged on about it a fair bit - but I'm not aware of any anti-EB comments he's made that were without some foundation. And his comments in this thread aren't ragging on EB, but on those who have prompted the cancellation of their figures.

Different things annoy different folks. I'm not saying the guy doesn't annoy you. I'm just saying that calls to ban him are kind of extreme and misplaced.

--

You realize he's not the first. The same can be said about others here and elsewhere with their "dislike" about a variety of companies for X reason.

Certainly there are others just as bad as Shadowfla, I'm not saying otherwise. My comment was just in reply to someone wanting to defend him.

And just because there are others as bad as Shadowfla it doesn't mean Shadowfla is actually good...

I'd say he may not hate the products but he certainly seems to hate the company itself or at the very least has some continuing problem connected to Enterbay. I remember him from both the GoD and Scarface threads, where he irritated everyone with his posts saying the same thing page after page for months, talking just as nonsensically as he has been here. In the Scarface thread he kept insisting that they were re-using the same shoes from Mr Bean, which was absolutely untrue. That sort of thing makes me think he's at times just wanting to 'discredit' Enterbay and it really seems like he he takes some weird satisfaction in pointing out Enterbay's failures (true or false).

To the comment that English is not his first language: even if English were his first language it's guaranteed that you're not going to have some clear, reasonable gentleman on your hands there. Most certainly you're just going to have another Quiggle or Butters. A language barrier doesn't explain away someone posting the same thing post after post and just plain spazzing out the way shadowfla regularly does.

:lol I was trying to recall if there were any other EB threads he'd banged the pots and pans in, and that was it.

I guess if I'm defending him it's because I find the spazzing out more comic than irritating. I can understand that those who feel the reverse would not be as ambivalent about his posts as I am.

I'm glad we have Lejuan here so that he can explain to us the enigma that is shadowfla!

Just curious why your so convinced by the couple of small carriers that have taken them off their sites, all the large dealers that do lots of business still have them up for order BBTS and CSC are you a "reliable" source of this information? How do you know this isn't some blogger just trying to make a name for himself or get some extra attention for his blog that no one reads. I just see it as a precautionary move for small business's that don't do so much business to make so they don't end up in some financial hole by taking everyone's money. It seems like the other dealers are pretty confident and there just seems to be alot of jumping to conclusions. The last official word was from Enterbay Bill on facebook:
As of Feb. 27, 2013 Bill posted on his Facebook:

"1/6 Scale Django Unchained will be releasing with no doubt, We have Django, Calvin Candie, and Dr. Schultz , we are now awaiting for Production engagement due to limited production capacity sharing by NBA Series and HD Series. As usual when the final products is almost ready for DELIVERY, we will gives an announcement and Official Product Gallery, we are aiming to make things happen within the next 2 months. Solid Collection for those who love QT and the films."

Until i hear an official word from Bill that these have been canceled then I will be upset mudslinging and arguing is just a waste of energy.:dunno

My local dealer, which is a large dealer here in NYC, has yet to tell me or refund me. Until I hear from them or Bill then I hope for the best.

There is also a possibility that there are just going to be significant delays, and that could result in people taking them down from the sites for the time being.

Sent from the Monolith.

Just checked my order with my retailer and they still have a release date of 4/24/2013.

Sent from the Monolith.

Hmmm. How strange, skooternb. How very strange...I'd like to know what on earth is going on with these figures. I don't like the feeling of not really knowing for sure one way or the other, especially because there's another figure that I'm wanting to jump on but I don't think it'd be smart, money wise, for me to get both that and Django. Then again, if it is a matter of delays, then Django won't be out for a while...hmmm...what to do...

Seriously never saw someone so happy and proud of calling a figure line being cancelled, must be a sad life.
I am not happy,read my post before your, I was supposed to buy all the line of the django figures..

Your thread was merged into this one only because we don't need two threads discussing the cancellation of this line, not because of the validity of your claim.
then is vaild at all..the new thread it could be useful to collect users for a petition..but...i really don't care now...

To the comment that English is not his first language: even if English were his first language it's guaranteed that you're not going to have some clear, reasonable gentleman on your hands there. Most certainly you're just going to have another Quiggle or Butters. A language barrier doesn't explain away someone posting the same thing post after post and just plain spazzing out the way shadowfla regularly does.

I don't need to be defended I am 41 years old I can take care of my own life by myself, But I really appreciate the support of lejuan,monger and others they have really understood the situation and what I meaning for..

Shadowfla: (knock knock) Hi. Ma'am... I regret to inform you that your son has died.
Mom: No! That can't be true! I just saw him this morning!
Shadowfla: But... it's been all over the Italian tabloids.
Mom: Not until I have proof!

Funeral
Shadowfla: Where the **** is the mom now??! I WAS RIGHT!!! GRIEVE LATER!!!! I WANT MY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NOW!!!!
remember if you wish bad for someone you'll reiceve more bad..is the coincidence or meaning of the life...
:lol I was trying to recall if there were any other EB threads he'd banged the pots and pans in, and that was it.

I guess if I'm defending him it's because I find the spazzing out more comic than irritating. I can understand that those who feel the reverse would not be as ambivalent about his posts as I am.
thanks leujan you have understood what I tried to explain...I was funny and hilarious about this situation due the absolutely negative reply here...there is someone here like ceemortacci or totalcockooasian damned irratiting,they don't understand all this is useless we are speaking about figures..not real life problems..so I really don't care a fu...
Certainly there are others just as bad as Shadowfla, I'm not saying otherwise. My comment was just in reply to someone wanting to defend him.

And just because there are others as bad as Shadowfla it doesn't mean Shadowfla is actually good...
try to prove it...and try to see how many users has written negative posts in the eb facebook page then write to them your opinions..
Heh, not me. I probably just have too much time on my hands here but I see Shadowflas posts and I just want someone to pop him one in the face. I bang my fist on the table and I pray for someone to burst into his room, and knock him off his computer chair. Something about him, since the beginning, just irritates me.

He's an enigma rolled in butter and then rolled back and forth through dog feces. The butter is to help the feces stick. Leave it in the sun to dry. Once dry, place by a computer.

You wrong in all the line i don't hate enterbay..I own a lot of figures of this company, I hate their qc service and the threatment reserved to us for such money they have taken..you have to admit that the new god figure was a really fiasco..(YOU CAN JUST REMEBER THE WHOLE HEAD PAINTED, THE EYES,AND THE BODY)however, you are welcome in my home in Florence. I will offer a REAL italian coffe and we can discuss about your last idea..;);)

MY COLLECTIONS https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100683

Last edited:
Just got a message of the guy i have pre ordered and he tells me they will not be released in US but he can still get them in Hong Kong!
hope thats true, come on bill! some official word is needed.

Just got a message of the guy i have pre ordered and he tells me they will not be released in US but he can still get them in Hong Kong!
hope thats true, come on bill! some official word is needed.

I'm new to the collecting hobby, but how does this work. Will they be limited and increase in price?

I was hoping it could be the case that they could only be sold in asia. If true its just a case of how much hk sellers on ebay will sell for

Last edited:
According to DCBS(here in the US)they haven't gotten any word from Diamond about this line being cancelled but they will look into it.Guobei from Golden Warrior Toy Shop(Ebay seller) says that as far as he knows nothing formal has been said about this line being cancelled.There's been a lot of talk of this line being cancelled on the internet but it's pretty quiet in the Chinese toy market according to him.Who knows,only Bill knows!^_^

Surely if these were fully cancelled wouldn't bill or enterbay have released a statement by now, why wait until april unless they will release them in some way like asia only. I hope anyway

If these are cancelled I'm going to be very upset. Been waiting for these since I first saw the teaser photo. Fingers crossed.

Back