Enterbay: Django Unchained

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not me. First thing I did when I saw that thread was go in and make a post telling people how disinterested I am. People need to know what I think about things - my opinions need to be heard. And when I felt that disinterest form in my mind - when I knew that I was looking at something from a license that doesn't appeal to me - you better believe I made sure everyone knew. My voice was heard on that day. Yes it was. People were maaaaaaad. So mad. Oh boy they were mad! But my thoughts... they just had to be heard, no way around that.

lol that was perfect.:clap

Seriously? Wow.

69464edejw1e015dny3koj.jpg

69464edejw1e015e9z1wrj.jpg

That is insane.
I hope the movie is good, enough for me to want to get these two.
Enterbay in my opinion has surpassed hot toys.

I think Enterbay is pretty fortunate to have this sculptor/s on their team. Sculpt domination. It makes me want figures I wasn't planning of buying :lol

Enter bay has surpassed hot toys. Been this way for some time, in fact hot toys has taken a few steps back.

HT just doesn't care about the little minor details that really sell a character's likeness. They're more about the gimmicks whereas EB is more about getting the sculpt right. So basically EB has become the NECA of the high-end market... and they have the same QC problems too. :lol

These really do look incredible, though. As others have pointed out, HT's human figures have looked really toylike as of late. EB on the other hand is putting out the most realistic sculpts around.

that jamie is insane saw it blown up earlier its flawless really hope it turns out like this, shortage of a descent western vibe in my collection this could be the answer

Good lord, those sculpts (and paint) are absolutely perfect. And I don't think I've ever said that before about a product.

Anybody know when these are up for preorder in the UK and where to get them at? I'm seeing online that some people are saying they've already preordered them. I just can't find anywhere to do it since I live in the UK.

I guess I assumed they'd just include a hat that could be put on and off, and that they just had the hat off for this initial photo so we could see the full face/front profile of the head. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't really see the need for a whole second head with a hat. To me, it makes more sense to just have a removable hat included.

A bit surprised when I saw these on BBTS for $199.99 already. Estimated to Arrive May 2013. I went & checked, & didn't even find them on EB's own website. Weird. If $199.99 is the BBTS price, then I think EB might list them at $180 each.

Little surprised they haven't gone for a hatrick and done a Dr. King Schultz.

Maybe they were meant to put up those Neca Django dolls for pre order, but slipped up & put the EB ones up instead :lol

Back