ENTERBAY crazy storewide SALE!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luckycat

Freakalicious
Reaction score
HOLY _____ GUYS, THIS JUST IN! ENTERBAY IS HAVING A ONE DAY STOREWIDE SALE ON 29 JAN 2011!!! EVERYTHING IS HK888 DOLLARS! i hope its not a hoax! if it's true those 1/4 statue and 1/6 figures are gonna fly off the shelf.

LINK - https://www.enterbay.com/blog/?p=1387

152704h9rsv82cmmhrsvjz.jpg

Last edited:
Holly cr--p, that sounds nice, thanks a lot for posting this, theres a couple of figures that i might get, thanks!!

It comes to about US $115. At first I was excited, but then I look at what they have and it seems like pretty slim pickings:

https://enterbay.com/web/shop.php

No 1/4 statues are in stock, also, it seems.

Here's further details of the sale:

On the 29th January, 2011, we will be hosting A Great Bargain Activity for all our loyal customers.

All the existing 1/6 and 1/4 stocks are HK$888.

Other offers including:

1. When purchasing more than 2 sets of the 1/4 or 1/6 products, we will give you an Action Masterpiece: Storm Riders action figure for free (Apart from the special twin pack, customers can choose one Whispering Wind or one Striding Cloud)
2. Action Masterpiece: Storm Riders series Buy One Get One Free (Excluding the special twin pack!)
3. Action Masterpiece: Special Twin Pack Half Price
4. Real Masterpiece: Dragonball Revolution series HK$888 a full set (One Goku and one Lord Piccolo)
5. Real Masterpiece: Storm Warriors 2 weapon set Half Price

ONE DAY ONLY!!!

When purchasing any ENTERBAY product on the day, we will give you a set (5 pieces) of ENTERBAY red pocket as free gift.

Maybe I can finally score a Godfather figure for a great price.

The announcement mentioning the price being HK$888 and the online webstore charging U$ would lead me to believe that this will be store only but who knows the marketing for this may have been ____ed up and they forgot to convert it. You are right we will see

:borg:

So did anyone get anything? I really hope my friend was able to pick up Ip man for me :(
Usually I don't bother them to do this but this deal is too good and it's not like at TH were I would have to have them go in and PO stuff and then go back to pick up. If only some of them collected HT :(

:borg:

There will always be another crazy sale, Mr. Bean was $4HKD in the 2009 Ani-com :hi5:

OK maybe not $4 but friend of mine got Ip Man for me!!! :yess:
Just feel soooooo bad that he ended up waiting in line for 2.5hrs for this :p My brain just did not kick in that there maybe a huge line up and I really should not bug my non-collecting friend to line up like this just to save me some $$

OK maybe not $4 but friend of mine got Ip Man for me!!! :yess:
Just feel soooooo bad that he ended up waiting in line for 2.5hrs for this :p My brain just did not kick in that there maybe a huge line up and I really should not bug my non-collecting friend to line up like this just to save me some $$

That's a heck of a deal. Lucky!

Back